Author Topic: How do we get the Bailff sacked?  (Read 5100 times)

Offline Adrian

How do we get the Bailff sacked?
« on: May 10, 2008, 09:08:08 PM »
This man is an embarrasment to Jersey, that speech yesterday was disgusting. As far as I'm concern its in the the same vein as something the BNP would come out with. It was offensive to all the people who were here during WW2 and suffered and offensive to all the people who suffered child abuse as well. The Bailiff went to Oxford for some who went to one of this countries top uni's he is not very bright. Can we start a petition to get rid of him, I heard Labour is going to be a more left-wing party now in the hope it won't lose the next election!!!, and we all now what lefties hate is people like Sir Phil.

Offline Bea

Re: How do we get the Bailff sacked?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 09:20:54 PM »
This man is an embarrasment to Jersey, that speech yesterday was disgusting. As far as I'm concern its in the the same vein as something the BNP would come out with. It was offensive to all the people who were here during WW2 and suffered and offensive to all the people who suffered child abuse as well. The Bailiff went to Oxford for some who went to one of this countries top uni's he is not very bright. Can we start a petition to get rid of him, I heard Labour is going to be a more left-wing party now in the hope it won't lose the next election!!!, and we all now what lefties hate is people like Sir Phil.

Do we report him first to Andrew Ridgeway of Government house  .Then if no joy to we go to the top.It is a Crown appointed role I believe .
The fact that someone went to Oxford or Cambridge does not mean they are bright,just another continuation of the public school thing .Also a breeding ground for key roles in the Establishment .Top Mandarins and spys recruited because of their blind allegiance to the traditional and ultra conservative values.They retain the old ways,to ensure continuity of power.
They take far more comprehensive educated kids now,than public school kids from what I have read.

Offline Adrian

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 09:46:03 PM »
Do we report him first to Andrew Ridgeway of Government house  .Then if no joy to we go to the top.It is a Crown appointed role I believe .
The fact that someone went to Oxford or Cambridge does not mean they are bright,just another continuation of the public school thing .Also a breeding ground for key roles in the Establishment .Top Mandarins and spys recruited because of their blind allegiance to the traditional and ultra conservative values.They retain the old ways,to ensure continuity of power.
They take far more comprehensive educated kids now,than public school kids from what I have read.

I agree with you its just seen that the best of the best usually go to Oxbridge, Public schools are usually the best in the country so they will likely go to Oxbridge the best uni's. Phil got where he has though the luck of birth thats all, if he was working class he won't of become Bailiff thats for sure. Anyway as a % of students there is more people at Oxford Brookes from non-state schools than private schools. Its to do with the Oxford name, ask anyone from Brookes about this and they should tell you.

P.S. most of the posh kids at Brookes are as bright as Sir Phil if you get my drift.

Offline danrok

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 09:56:42 PM »
If you're considering making a complaint via Ridgeway, you may want to consider what Syvret has said in his blog:

Quote:

"And, naturally, the Lieutenant Governor himself, one Andrew Ridgway - the official representative of Her Majesty in Jersey – and a man who insulted me and treated me with contempt when I went to see him last year with my concerns over the child abuse disaster.

The self-same representative of the powers-that-be in the UK, who has worked tirelessly in recent months to persuade Whitehall that that I and the victims I’m representing are all just a load of trouble-making scum-bags – and, ‘really there’s nothing wrong with Jersey’s establishment’. ‘All fine chaps – so don’t take any notice of these muck-raking maggots’.

The very man who has been participating in a pro-establishment smear-campaign against me – and who was an enthusiastic supporter of their latest bonkers spin strategy – which was to accuse me of “emotionally abusing” the survivors.

You know – I really wonder if Her Majesty knows what these clowns get up to when they’re sent down here. They invariably become instantly co-opted by the very oligarchy they should be overseeing in order to protect the good name of the Crown.

Indeed, one of Ridgway’s predecessors – Sir Michael Wilkes – performed a very similar service for the Jersey oligarchy when assisting them to oppress me in order to cover-up the corrupt actions of Reg Jeune.

He was – within weeks of leaving office – rewarded with a very lucrative seat on the board of one of Jersey’s major businesses.

Perhaps Ridgway is hoping for similar reward for services rendered?"

Source: http://stuartsyvret.blogspot.com/2008/05/freedom-and-liberation.html

Offline Adrian

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 10:18:38 PM »
If you're considering making a complaint via Ridgeway, you may want to consider what Syvret has said in his blog:

Quote:

"And, naturally, the Lieutenant Governor himself, one Andrew Ridgway - the official representative of Her Majesty in Jersey – and a man who insulted me and treated me with contempt when I went to see him last year with my concerns over the child abuse disaster.

The self-same representative of the powers-that-be in the UK, who has worked tirelessly in recent months to persuade Whitehall that that I and the victims I’m representing are all just a load of trouble-making scum-bags – and, ‘really there’s nothing wrong with Jersey’s establishment’. ‘All fine chaps – so don’t take any notice of these muck-raking maggots’.

The very man who has been participating in a pro-establishment smear-campaign against me – and who was an enthusiastic supporter of their latest bonkers spin strategy – which was to accuse me of “emotionally abusing” the survivors.

You know – I really wonder if Her Majesty knows what these clowns get up to when they’re sent down here. They invariably become instantly co-opted by the very oligarchy they should be overseeing in order to protect the good name of the Crown.

Indeed, one of Ridgway’s predecessors – Sir Michael Wilkes – performed a very similar service for the Jersey oligarchy when assisting them to oppress me in order to cover-up the corrupt actions of Reg Jeune.

He was – within weeks of leaving office – rewarded with a very lucrative seat on the board of one of Jersey’s major businesses.

He could get infamous Jersey commie politician Norman Le brocq job as head of the C.I. co-operative society ;D ;D

Offline Bea

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 10:30:39 PM »

Quote:

I have read his blog on the matter and he does have a very good way of way in describing them all !!However,if enough of us wrote he would have to acknowlege us.Stuart went to him as a lone voice at that time .If we do not get a satisfactory response,we then to question what he is actually doing over here ?

Offline Bea

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 10:10:13 AM »
I have read his blog on the matter and he does have a very good way of way in describing them all !!However,if enough of us wrote he would have to acknowlege us.Stuart went to him as a lone voice at that time .If we do not get a satisfactory response,we then to question what he is actually doing over here ?
[/quote
The petition is great idea ,but a united one that will attract many to sign it .

Offline moot

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 11:24:54 PM »
The speeches from both Walker and Bailiff are a disgrace. If they wanted to bring the Haut de la Garenne story into Liberation Day they should have talked about the liberation felt by all those abused there  ( and in other institutions ) when finally something is being done about it and perhaps the guilty being brought to court - after all those years of emotional suffering
Both these man should be utterly ashamed of themselves as they well and truly again shafted Jersey's image yet again. Will they ever learn ?