Author Topic: Where's Ozouf ?  (Read 1764 times)

Offline moot

Where's Ozouf ?
« on: March 01, 2013, 01:28:40 AM »
Where is the father of all spin doctors ? Haven't hear from him for some time
With he JT Gegabit disaster and new Police head quarters in the news and both being his babies I would have expected him to be do his hopping up and down on ITV News. Is he hiding ? Has he made a terminal cock up we don't know about yet ?
Sulking perhaps ? Signed on as unemployed ?
Anyone seen our beloved genius ?

Offline danrok

Re: Where's Ozouf ?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 05:23:27 PM »
Now that we see the true cost of his interference in the failed purchase of Lime Grove House.

Offline moot

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 04:49:09 AM »
Now that we see the true cost of his interference in the failed purchase of Lime Grove House.

An the rest !

Offline Dundee

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 01:30:57 AM »
He's away watching the the heavily states subsidised team of foreigners that go under the name of Jersey RFC lose again.

Offline moot

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 05:10:36 AM »
Still very quiet on the O'Zoff front........

Offline boatyboy

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 03:50:07 PM »
Worse moot.

As clearly Ozouf was  against the proposal yesterday in the States he could and should have recorded his vot as no as with the names on the list below. However this was not the position that 43 States members took in the vote, but in a so called democratic Government this is to be expected its called debate, speeches disagreement.

What I think the JEP should do is to ask the politicians below ( with the exception of Senator Ian Le Marquand who had to be elsewhere and told a respectable and reliable associate of mine outside the building that he would have made it 44 voting "pour ").

Sorry back to the point what the JEP should ask the people below is,  -  why did they not have the backbone to vote " NO " rather than leave the chamber ? Is this anything to do with also not putting on record for voters to note at the next election ?

Talking of which Chief Minister Gorst, saw the light and spoke very well, and went against the strong feelings of his treasury, economic and assistant chief minister and did the right thing, which is a pleasure to write, he did exceptionally well yesterday, and gave a strong lead, more please.

You could have heard a pin drop when Senator Le Gresley gave an emotional speech which was excellent although uncomfortable for a group of older members when he spoke of the contribution Stuart Syvret had brought to the issue, saying Syvret had been correct.

Enough- but it gives me pleasure to say that yesterday islanders could and should be proud of the majority of members of Government with the exception of the few below who showed contempt to the island and it's people, by not voting for the record yes or no make your own minds up on that !

Senator Philip Francis Cyril Ozouf
Senator Sir Philip Martin Bailhache ( apparently other engagement??? )
Connétable Daniel Joseph Murphy
Connétable Philip John Rondel
Deputy Richard John Rondel
Senator Alan John Henry Maclean (Sorry my mistake Senator Maclean was out of the island )

Boatyboy.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 06:48:01 PM by boatyboy »