Author Topic: Stuart Syvret's latest low-down on Philip Bailhache  (Read 1889 times)

Offline danrok

Stuart Syvret's latest low-down on Philip Bailhache
« on: October 17, 2011, 05:49:33 AM »
Roll up!
http://stuartsyvret.blogspot.com/2011/10/philip-bailhache.html

He is also alleging that "Deputy Sean Power is a liar and a crook.", in this post.

Offline GeeGee

Re: Stuart Syvret's latest low-down on Philip Bailhache
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 06:06:33 PM »
Always straight to the point our Stu!

We should be getting this blog posting printed off and distributed to all and sundry before Wednesday.

Heavens preserve us from a 'Senator' Bailhache!

Offline man in the street

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 10:37:21 PM »
i now see stu, as the "i am very pissed off" vote , the establishment who fail to listen to the  working people  or the 99%, can vote in  stu who will piss the old guard  off no end .
 even if he gets a seat , he may not be able to attend , due a  bit of bird to do first, no doubt  this will play the modern day jersey political prisoner , gorey castle held a few , who went against the  rulers  of the day.

Offline Chevalier Blanc

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 03:22:50 PM »
Well Sean is what SS has stated. Cast your minds back to the waterfront finance centre and who got in touch with the developers and sated for a fee  they could be of great help to them by being a states member. Remember that?
Then there was the housing trouble he got into.

Offline Chevalier Blanc

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 02:30:28 AM »
Now then i wonder how sir pip is feeling now that he has not even made the Deputy CM position.
He will i am sure resign saying ill health now that he knows that he has very little power. I bet he is trying everything he can behind the scenes to upset Senator Gorst's  team from doing a good job just so that he may hope to still get the CM position.
The old establishment party must be working overtime to wrestle their power back. So look out for some dirty tricks over the next few months or more.