Author Topic: Blogger convicted in Magistrates Court for issuing death threats!  (Read 13968 times)

Offline danrok

Re: Blogger convicted in Magistrates Court for issuing death threats!
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2012, 11:25:39 PM »
I see there is a Jon S Haworth complaining about bullying in the work place, on the BBC Jersey facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/bbcjersey/posts/10150962964319697

Assuming this is the same person, it is some what ironic!

Offline boatyboy

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2014, 12:21:59 AM »
I have received threats from Jonathon Haworth, so have friends of mine.

There is a debate on Rico Sordas blog about the actions of Jersey's saddest, most malicious some say mentally ill Troll.

For visitors to this site, you will properly be  wandering how a man prosecuted for deaths threats by telephone caught by the police, and also with complaints against him from many people for abuse on the internet, could ever be asked by Jersey's data protection department,  to be a ( publicly funded ) proxy, in a secret trial involving alleged data protection transgressions he was one of four people for the prosecution.

You will probably not believe the above, but it is true.

Please hear the same man issuing more threats, and being caught again. So far the authorities have stood on the side line and done absolutely nothing.

http://ricosorda.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/jersey-cyber-stalker-part-2-our-story.html

All credit to Mr Sorda and his Wife for the five years of abuse they have suffered.

bb.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 04:47:44 AM by boatyboy »

Offline GeeGee

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2014, 02:04:21 AM »
Oh how I agree BB. I too have been subjected to his rants, but not cowed by them as I see them as a product of a very sick mind. I can rise above it as Rico and his wife have done, and deal with it in a civilised way.

However, it does puzzle me that the Police, Data Protection and other agencies seem loathe to take any action against Mr Haworth and it does beg the question - why?

It also appears that Sean Power has some questions to answer, which he seems reluctant to do. Silence may be golden, but not in this instance. :-X

Offline boatyboy

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2014, 04:21:17 PM »
Listened again to Jon Haworths conversation last night. It is amazing the details you miss first time around. There were three of us actually.

The question asked by my older family is probably the same question everyone has.

Why are the police doing nothing at all, after official and formal complaints being received ? The link below should you wish to decide if you would place a formal complaint.

See short video ( which is actually a telephone recording ) called evidence gathering  ( part 1 )

http://ricosorda.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/jersey-cyber-stalker-part-3-our-story.html

bb
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 04:31:20 PM by boatyboy »

Offline boatyboy

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2014, 06:38:58 AM »
Hi Zoompad and welcome to planet jersey.

And to every member of this forum I would now ask that some considerable restraint be displayed on this thread as it clear that the individual concerned will need some proffessional counselling in the months ahead to learn how to let go of their anger and re-focus themselves with a more positive outlook on life.

So please remember no matter how much you may have been affected or upset by this individual's behaviour in the past I feel we have a moral responsibility to ensure that the chances of it happening again either here or on any forum or blogsite are minimised. So please try an avoid fanning the flames of his self destructive online imolation.

And if you feel that's harsh then I'm sorry but I would simply suggest that rather then air your views here you pass any concerns you may have directly to the States of Jersey Police.

Ole Razzy.

Going back a bit I know - but thought it most relevant that ole Razzy mentioned the  police, if you still tune in Razzy no point, they have decided to stay on the sidelines while he is doing his work on other blogs like truth seeker on the JEP of trolling which is basically to continue with personal insults, and try and mess-up any reasonable debate therefore muddying the waters for readers taking them away from the real message and theme.

Unfortunately for him, readers who have decided to get information from different sources including other blogs will not be fooled by a wind up merchant like, JTM, Tory Boy, Jason the Maverick, Terminator 4, Planet Hollywood, Alienhunter, and many more ……….. recent invented names, Real Truthseeker, James Le Gallais Sue Young, Julie Hanning, James Pearce and no doubt others.

This is believe it or not, one of the four people that stood in the witness box, against Stuart Syvret in the data protection trial,  which was spoken about in Westminster by  John Hemming MP who put John Haworths name into the public domain. It appears that Stuart Syvrets appraisal of him writing on his blog was correct but not complimentary. Is there a train coming down the track ?

In case you want to hear him in real life, complete with high pitched teenager girl manic laugh, it is on the below link in the videos. Not for the faint hearted,

http://ricosorda.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/jersey-cyber-stalker-part-5-return-of.html

BB
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 02:03:31 PM by boatyboy »