Author Topic: Rico Sorda - no longer one ban away from oblivion  (Read 15900 times)

rogueelement

Re: Rico Sorda - no longer one ban away from oblivion
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2009, 01:02:22 PM »
It is not a democratic forum, it is not a labour or conservative forum , it is neither republican nor communist . It's just a forum for people to air their views no matter how barmy, in accordance with the rules .It has been paid for by a single individual since its inception and he has often asked for help.
The rules have been stretched to breaking point by some , me included , but the cardinal rule is that you do not out or expose people on here , that is left to other sites.
He who pays the piper calls the tune.

The Backbencher

« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2009, 01:23:18 PM »
I told Boatyboy to chill out and to imagine he was a states member, toughen himself up a bit and not to take opinions as personal.  The trouble is he has been following syvret for so long he has adopted his approach of fighting with people that disagree with him, slandering then and now ousting them.  Boatyboy has no right saying what he said about the IT man behind this forum, it was bulllying. 

Offline newmac

« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2009, 02:12:21 PM »
Have I missed what he said about Adrian when I was away from the forum as I haven't seen anything that could be classed as bullying from him :-\

The Backbencher

« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2009, 02:42:20 PM »
You seem to be missing tonnes of material on here before commenting.

Offline newmac

« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2009, 04:45:33 PM »
You seem to be missing tonnes of material on here before commenting.

That's why I asked the question, so why don't you point me to the post then I can become informed, simple :)

The Backbencher

« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2009, 06:12:07 PM »
I am not directing you to Boatyboy posts that you have missed I have better things to do.  This conversation must be boring as hell to other readers as it is.

Hugh Hampton

« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2009, 07:12:53 PM »
OK gentleman this ones run its course.

As Ashley so succinctly put it;

Classic PJ thread.  Has everything. Abuse, hurt, confusion, bannings, comedy - the whole package.

But now its time to move on. Thread's locked.