Author Topic: Rico Sorda - no longer one ban away from oblivion  (Read 16299 times)

ole razzy

Re: Rico Sorda - no longer one ban away from oblivion
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 09:05:53 PM »
Peoples freedom of speech is being damaged by Mr Syvret's blog because if you say something thats anti him he will try and dig up dirt on you.  Thats not democratic but a forceful approach of shoving ones views down your throat.  Luckily some of us stand up towards him and still say what we believe is right and to hell with his counter bullying.  His supporters are just as nasty sometimes and this came up in the Chapman Report.  Mud slinging people all the time when they are not even charged with anything is kangaroo justice and I am actually at a loss as to why some people still think this is the right thing to do when we live in a society which is supposed to regard people as innocent until proven guilty.

For the avoidance of doubt would you be so kind as to explain what, exactly, your previous post has to do with Rico's banning for 'cutting and pasting' sections of hansard on to this site? This thread is not about SSS. 

Hugh Hampton

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 01:21:41 AM »
Ban on Rico expired , A victory for commonsense , provided that he does not clog up the site with repetetive cutting and pastings .He can if he wishes ,give the address for information to be obtained so long as they are not other forums or blogs(In accordance with the rules)
Boaty Boy on the other hand has transgressed the rules ,once again and the ban will therefore be shifted to him.

Offline Fritz

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 01:27:04 AM »
I wonder if there will be a petition,(Albeit unofficial), to reinstate BB?

Offline newmac

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2009, 01:34:46 AM »
Ban on Rico expired , A victory for commonsense , provided that he does not clog up the site with repetetive cutting and pastings .He can if he wishes ,give the address for information to be obtained so long as they are not other forums or blogs(In accordance with the rules)
Boaty Boy on the other hand has transgressed the rules ,once again and the ban will therefore be shifted to him.

What rule did Boaty transgress?

One victory on commonsense and one defeat for commonsense, so a draw then ::)

Not that I expect admin or any of the mods to be interested but it doesn't do much for the credibility of the forum.

Hugh Hampton

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2009, 01:38:42 AM »
Check the Rules Newmac , perhaps all will become clear.

Offline newmac

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 01:45:56 AM »
Can I have a clue please :)

I've checked the rules but can't see what he's alleged to have done, so can't see if it's against the rules, :-\

The Backbencher

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 01:49:50 AM »
What rule did Boaty transgress?

Excessive Stuart Syvret bum licking I think.

Offline Dundee

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 02:17:33 AM »
Excessive Stuart Syvret bum licking I think.

That is very cruel, he would not stoop that low would he?

Offline ageofaquarius

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 02:48:15 AM »
Welcome back Rico; but WTF has BB done to get banned, or is this a wind up?

Offline rico sorda

• locked & loaded lets rock rsx
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 04:46:15 AM »
I would like to say a big huge thanks to everyone who has shown me support very kind.

bring back boatboy his posts are good and offer the readers something

backbencher you need to grow up or stay on channelonline this is a good forum don't ruin it for us

Lets look at the very serious issues facing us but without fear,slagging or oppression

Hansard must be used it's our government at work. You will see who asks all the questions and the answers are important. The reason i don't link it is because the site is rubbish and if it is put up people can read it straight off. We cant be scared, all information is useful with all the shit going on in this island at the moment and all we worry about on here is cut and paste christ what chance have we got.

Lets use this forum for bringing some good decent information into the public domain

thanks again

http://st-ouennais.livejournal.com/95389.html

RS

rs
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 05:51:19 AM by rico sorda »
one ban away from oblivion rsx

Offline ageofaquarius

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2009, 05:05:11 AM »
what's wrong with cutting and pasting' Didn't realise it was a banning offence! I do it all the time, oops is that me banned now then  ;)

Offline Pomme de terre

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2009, 06:08:48 AM »
I'm a bit late chiming in on this one due to a weekend of considerable excess... ::)

Well done mods, and well done to Razzy for raising a sensitive issue in a sensitive, commonsense way.

For the record, I too would have voted to bring back the "Rico one". He provokes good debate.

BTW, don't forget that 'copy and paste' is often the only tool someone may have, if they don't know how to hyperlink to the exact location in a very lengthy document, or if that very lengthy target document has not been marked up with sufficient 'anchor' tags (i.e locations) that can be directly linked to.

Offline boatyboy

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2009, 06:10:08 AM »
Yes it is a wind up,

What Sparticus knows ( also as a moderator) God knows why with his bad taste, and personal attacks ( against the rules read them ) and banning people for no reason, sad prat. Admin also knows which is a fact that very few people write posts. Its about 3% of the readers. I happen to like to offer debate and write.

If you doubt me there are over 500 members but do you see how many names offering written posts?

Ban me and every one else if you like, that don't agree with you that seems to be the way its going.

In doing so Just remember Adrian when you were so bloody busy trying to be elected, you asked me to help you out. I said no but gave in and Moderated, under the name  Mod 4. I can offer an e-mail saying, you look after the front of shop, I will deal with the IT. Not that I would put that up, I have integrity.

So the bad news, My sense of fun is not great. I should have been more chilled, the good news the site grew by roughly 50% to a 112 people on line every day all day and growing by 5 to 7 a week. It then slid backwards with your new criptic bad mouthed friends. Ban me or make Planetjersey the voice for the people, that Jersey so badly needs.

Are you really wanting a forum for the people, or playing childish games with some strange idiots like Sparticus.

I will leave it with you.

Boatyboy.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 07:03:30 AM by boatyboy »

The Backbencher

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2009, 10:26:37 AM »
I would like to say a big huge thanks to everyone who has shown me support very kind.

bring back boatboy his posts are good and offer the readers something

backbencher you need to grow up or stay on channelonline this is a good forum don't ruin it for us

Lets look at the very serious issues facing us but without fear,slagging or oppression

Hansard must be used it's our government at work. You will see who asks all the questions and the answers are important. The reason i don't link it is because the site is rubbish and if it is put up people can read it straight off. We cant be scared, all information is useful with all the shit going on in this island at the moment and all we worry about on here is cut and paste christ what chance have we got.

Lets use this forum for bringing some good decent information into the public domain

thanks again

http://st-ouennais.livejournal.com/95389.html

RS

rs

I thought linking up blogs is against the rules and you have just done it again?

Mr Sorda apart from Syvret worshipping and punk rock is there anything else you can talk about?  At least Mr Boatyboy does talk about economical concerns but I cannot help but notice that you are following syvret like a fly around a cows backside.  You stick love notes on his blog and then come on here and bore us all to death by copying and pasting lengthy reports which are outdated and boring to read.  This man has an arrest order, has been condemned as a bully by an independant, qoute 'independant' judge, acts like a spoilt child and you seem to think everybody should be impressed with such pathetic behaviour.  I just do not think he is worth talking about anymore and there are far better states members that should be taking the spot light from now on.

The Backbencher

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2009, 10:39:04 AM »
In doing so Just remember Adrian when you were so bloody busy trying to be elected, you asked me to help you out. I said no but gave in and Moderated, under the name  Mod 4. I can offer an e-mail saying, you look after the front of shop, I will deal with the IT. Not that I would put that up, I have integrity.
Boatyboy.

You keep on saying that you used to be a mod on here so does that give you special priviledges?  You need to learn to chill and not take matters personally, imagine you are a states member and some people on here do not like your views of Jersey, I can see my views do not go down well with some people but try listening to some JDA proposals and you will then really see examples of real time wasting.  For example, Trevor Pitman wants young people named and shamed for breaking the law and admitted on radio yesterday that this would not be passed.  Well it won't be passed because it is such a sensitive issue and that is so big its a stupid proposal.  But it would be good if we can discuss such issues on here and like I said to Mr Sorda, get away from syvret, leave all the blowing kisses to his blog, he does not practice the politics most people in Jersey are interested in anymore.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 10:41:35 AM by The Backbencher »