Author Topic: Reg's Garden concert police called.  (Read 15346 times)

Offline en830

Re: Reg's Garden concert police called.
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2010, 11:14:30 PM »
I look forward to that! Maybe he can answer his own questions as well!

Can you substantiate the tone of your remark, that maybe he's not all he takes credit for ???

From what I know of Reg and his involvement in St Brelade Parish life, he is, and is one of Jersey's genuine good guys. But there again there is a culture here and elsewhere on the interweb to knock anything good in this island and heavily promote the downside.

Oh look grey clouds of doom !
You can't get good chinese takeout in China and cuban cigars are rationed in Cuba. That's all you need to know about communism

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2010, 12:49:18 AM »
The tone of my remark is such that you have stated that Reg posts here himself, I know that.

You have answered my question, not he, why?
!dereggub si draobyek ym kniht I

Offline Pomme de terre

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2010, 02:06:19 AM »
Probably busy in the garden with no time to devote to the joys of PJ.

Online Chevalier Blanc

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2010, 04:14:14 AM »
Just why do people knock people in this island who are doing something good free of charge. Is it envy? Just think if all people in this island were like Reg would this not be a really lovely island. No wait a minute i have not got that so why should they have it, that is the mentality of a lot of people in this island. Because a person is able to open up his garden free of charge with amphitheatre for children to sing and act or just to go and have a quiet time sitting by the pool people try to do the man down. Jealous comes to mind as well as envy. That is the trouble with this island these days everything has to have a price on it, the old Jersey was not like that our way of life has been steadily eroded away by money.

ole razzy

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2010, 05:04:47 AM »
Maybe so, I thought Mods should be impartial?

He's a retiree hoss. Now mods are partial derivatives. Im partial.

What's Reg been up to in the garden of eden?

Offline boatyboy

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2010, 05:24:43 AM »
Maybe so, I thought Mods should be impartial?

You are right Gordon, Mods have to be neutral when they are working, when they are not they are entitled to their own opinion. It is a simple as that,

BB

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2010, 04:48:46 PM »
He's a retiree hoss. Now mods are partial derivatives. Im partial.

What's Reg been up to in the garden of eden?

What you been up to to remain partial? got busted already?
!dereggub si draobyek ym kniht I

Online Chevalier Blanc

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2010, 12:29:34 AM »
Had a Frenchman this afternoon knocking on my door wanting to know where Reg's Garden was. I have noticed quite a few visitors ask where it is, very popular is Reg and his garden.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2010, 02:25:57 AM »

For those of you wishing to visit Reg's Garden the map above shows the site and the road to get there. Parking is in the field on the right where the line finishes.

Wonderful man, wonderful garden.

suzy18

« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2010, 08:03:42 PM »
so it this taking place or not ?!

vlad1m1r

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2010, 10:05:49 PM »
Why can't we just have a proper police force and do away with the slack jaws? Most of the time they are just interfering non entities with too much time on their hands due to lack of proper employment. I have one that sweeps my road and he's eyes are too close together and he looks like a very fat George dubya Bush.

Constables can stay on the pay role so long as they get the f+*k out of the States Chamber where they are an intellectual drain on a house that has in recent years come to resemble many a scene from 'Dumb and Dumber'.

Scene setter - a large bus full of gorgeous women in bikinis pull up beside our resident Parish Slack Jaws and three stunners step out.

Bikini Girl: Hi guys. We're going on a national bikini tour, and we're looking for two oil boys who can grease us off before each competition.
Slack Jaw 1;  You are in luck! There's a town about three miles that way. I'm sure you'll find a couple guys there.
Bikini Girl: [baffled] Okay, thanks. [the doors close and the bus drives off. After a second Slack Jaw 1 turns to Slack Jaw 2
Slack Jaw 1: Do you realize what you've done? [they run after the bus]
Slack Jaw 1: HEY! HEY!
Slack Jaw 2; WAIT! WAIT!  [the bus stops and opens the doors]
Slack Jaw 1: [panting] You'll have to excuse my friend. He's a little slow. The town is back *that* way.

Dumb and Dumber... what a film. It's curious how life can sometimes mimic art...