Author Topic: Is Wikileaks a force for good, in a confused world order.  (Read 4658 times)

Offline man in the street

Re: Is Wikileaks a force for good, in a confused world order.
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2011, 12:27:11 AM »
wikkileaks, whistle blowing on a grand scale. funny how the yanks want this blokes head on a stick ,
 yet hillary clinton was on the box the otherday talking about free speech ect.
 i can only guess it only applied to those who were more equal than others .
 as for world peace i give it  less than twenty, natural disasters are up, volcanoes , earth quakes and floods and fires .
 pakistan will overtake  britain  with nuclear power, and north africa and the middle east are in dissaray.
 population growth and  lack of food  will make things ugly, let alone running out of water.
 keep fit you may have to fight your common man for something you wantor want to protect.
 hopefully i will be a pile of dust when this unfolds.

Offline Dave Sanglotte

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
Re: Is Wikileaks a force for good, in a confused world order.
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 03:03:40 PM »
I'm not so sure.........

Our very own and Personal Julian Assange on steroids (but without the alleged pre-dilections) Mr Razzard, the Controller of all matters ethereal and authoritarian in matters governmental, humerous and clandestine in his guise as a journalistic head-of-anti-spin is the true force. Not only attempting Gaddafi-esque (in his early days - woops) the overthrowing the Establishment Party, He even throws his own Establishment parties, regardless of the number of Swat teams telling him to turn the noise down

Waterboarding? Huh, like water off a duck's back to the well gilled, where else would we find out what is going on in Jersey??

Doh! don't tell me -- THE RAG????????????????

PlanetJersey rocks - just not as often as I would like because nothing happens in this little backwater. Or does it?

Answers on a parcel label tied to a rock..............................................................
!dereggub si draobyek ym kniht I