Author Topic: Senator Ben Shenton on Rico Sorda.  (Read 3462 times)

Offline boatyboy

Senator Ben Shenton on Rico Sorda.
« on: July 21, 2011, 05:53:48 AM »
I came across this late in the evening . Ben Shenton........... come the elections.............. is no longer  interested in getting an   [ X ]  next to his name from lowly pipe fitters or by extension any working man or women. Maybe he would be kind enough to tell us  how much we need to earn to be eligible and worthy enough to vote for him.

Pitman reports on words spoken by Ben Shenton and witnessed by others at a meeting.

Quote.

This incident revolves around comments made by former Chairmen’s Committee President, Senator Ben Shenton during the meeting at which the Home Affairs Minister’s objections to me chairing the review sub-panel were discussed. Put quite bluntly these comments - which both I and others present - felt both wholly inappropriate and profoundly shocking boil down to his opinion that Scrutiny shouldn’t be: ‘wasting time interviewing a pipe fitter.’ This being a reference to Mr. Rico Sorda.

http://thebaldtruthjersey.blogspot.com/

BB
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 06:02:37 AM by boatyboy »

ole razzy

Re: Senator Ben Shenton on Rico Sorda.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 06:42:22 AM »
I say put put them in the ring. 3 rounds. Big Ben v's The Italian Stallion. The floor canvas will be an original salvador dali. Its all HBO pay per view sky box office super fantastico. £15 for fight night! Popcorn. Even go for a pint with ya old fella early doors.

The smart money would be on 'the clock' dropping in the 2nd. Time is, after all, money.

Then the ceremonials.

The belt;

http://www.leathersmithdesigns.com/buckles/pipe-fitter-belt-buckle.JPG

Can Dylan do a citation reading?

Offline newmac

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 11:50:30 PM »
To make it fairer they could both use work items as weapon's, I can just see Ben with his pen or calculator trying to work out how he's going to get past the metre and a half galv pipe that Rico's holding :D

Offline sal

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 02:23:34 AM »
Shentons comment is nothing less than you would expect from such an arrogant but inadequate states member as he is. This being the man who records private phone calls to use when useful. Rico Sorda has shown more honesty and integrity in the last few months to show us all the truthful timelines. This of course would be difficult for Shenton to understand as honesty and integrity is not a concept he seems to understand.

Offline Fritz

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 02:56:06 AM »
Typical ,"Rich Kid", never had to actually earn a living. (Daddy already sorted that out).
Trying to live up to Daddy,s expectations so gets involved in politics.

Crying for attention.

Offline Chevalier Blanc

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 03:21:06 AM »
Ben sure takes after his father in every way. Like father like son was never more true.

Offline rico sorda

• locked & loaded lets rock rsx
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 05:44:01 AM »
one ban away from oblivion rsx

Offline rico sorda

• locked & loaded lets rock rsx
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 05:27:29 AM »
You can read the transcripts of Senator Le Marquand and his accounting officer Steve Austin Vautier here

http://ricosorda.blogspot.com/2011/07/senator-le-marquand-home-affairs.html

This ones for Ben

rs
one ban away from oblivion rsx

Offline ageofaquarius

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 05:38:14 AM »
I'm out of touch, what does Ben actually do for a living  :D

ole razzy

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 08:13:11 AM »
Typical ,"Rich Kid", never had to actually earn a living. (Daddy already sorted that out).
Trying to live up to Daddy,s expectations so gets involved in politics.

Crying for attention.

Do you think one of us should give him a hug? Maybe he needs it?