Author Topic: Ministers decide on the release of mental health patients  (Read 7377 times)

Offline The Rev Peter Sarkey

• Diocese of St Swithins
Re: Ministers decide on the release of mental health patients
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 07:17:00 AM »
The so called witchcraft which resulted in "witches" being burnt, etc. at Witches Rock, Green Island, was most likely not witchcraft but people practising old pagan rituals, and being hunted down by Christian witch hunters.  There's no such thing as witches.

In more recent times, there has been some weird stuff going on, more along the lines of satanic worship and black magic.  That's not the same thing as witchcraft, but is based upon total nonsense all the same.  I've spoken to people who claim to have been involved in this, and they certainly appeared to be pretty messed up mentally.

What abot the black & white horses skulls found under floorboard in st helier or dont you remember that? How about the guy on the north coast who has his own stonehenge? He claims to be a warlock and is a veru successful businessman with a big following.
"That's not in the effing good book!"

Offline Swompy

• Jersey Beautiful Jersey
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 09:33:50 AM »
Not F. Walker?
What ARE you doing to my Beautiful Jersey?

Offline The Rev Peter Sarkey

• Diocese of St Swithins
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 10:21:29 AM »
No no Swompo, I said BIG following (!)
"That's not in the effing good book!"

Offline White Knight

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 12:23:36 AM »
I for one agreed to flooding queen's valley because hardly anybody knew where it was, only the people shooting pigeons and ducks. There were a few walkers but think what would happen if val de la mare get infected with some chemicals or other you would only have waterworks valley , not enough to suppy the island. Also the water company look after their lands, there are more people walking around queen's valley than ever before it was flooded, also more wildlife has come to the area. Another example of overcrowding in the island ( lack of fresh water )

Offline White Knight

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 12:26:41 AM »
I would think that they have already sent out patients, just think of spartacus he would fit in there nicely.

rogueelement

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 09:04:40 AM »
tragic, similar to being mauled by a dead sheep.