Author Topic: Treasury Minister: Senator Terry Le Sueur  (Read 21630 times)

ole razzy

Re: Treasury Minister: Senator Terry Le Sueur
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2011, 04:06:46 AM »
The states of Jersey has "lost its way" is code for "now that I'm no longer President I wish to be Chief Minister".

This lad can't turn it off. He has a stiffy.

My mums sister is a sex councellor.

She knows the answer.

Offline Calimachon

• http://www.amnesty.org.uk/
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2011, 12:21:45 PM »
The states of Jersey has "lost its way" is code for "now that I'm no longer President I wish to be Chief Minister".

This lad can't turn it off. He has a stiffy.

My mums sister is a sex councellor.

She knows the answer.

It would appear that power is the aphrodisiac in this case.  If 'HE' becomes elected as Senator and becomes the next Chief Sinister then we will have more of the same.  The Jersey Government and the judiciary will continue to be the 'whore' of the finance sector.

The decent people of Jersey might as well liquidise their assets, if they have managed to accrue some, and booger off the island.

I remember articles in the JEP of the younger man who so readily and salaciously grabbed and protected on behalf of the Crown but is now seen doing a U-turn declaring UDI.  Is it finance who wish this?

Cali   :-[
TOMORROW (Noun) = A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation an achievement is stored

ole razzy

« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2011, 04:24:19 AM »
The Jersey Government and the judiciary will continue to be the 'whore' of the finance sector.

That would seem to be the blueprint for the masterplan. Chuck in the 'independence' word. I'm starting to think that going to a economic basket case country with really nice weather would be sooooo much better than all this skullduggery.

Offline Chevalier Blanc

« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2011, 06:18:36 AM »
Tell you the establishment want to rule with no interference from outside, then you will see a dictatorship in full power overdrive!

Offline man in the street

« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2011, 11:25:36 PM »
 you may have something there razzy,  when  my hovel is finished it is still rentable , so myself and  the missus , could well shove off and live off the rent , i know i could  do it in india and nepal, and no need to work , south america sounds good too , my step daughter said it was cheap.