Author Topic: Ozouf in India  (Read 5611 times)

ole razzy

Re: Ozouf in India
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2009, 05:32:51 PM »
He sticks up for Jersey!

rogueelement

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2009, 12:39:53 AM »
Joking aside
Is that not exactly what he is doing?
I have no brief for Jersey Finance , another parasitical Quango , Gorging on the life blood of the Island, but thr Island needs representation in the Economies which are booming , India and China, probably Brazil too. These are exotic locations I will agree , but having listened to my Son , you would not choose to go to China for a holiday,forget your sweet and sour pork, mainly you will be eating rat or something equally as obnoxious.India? Well Restaurants in India do not serve up a nice chicken korma or beef vindaloo , those are all "British " dishes so far from a pleasant break , it might be possible that our political servants are not having quite the jolly you would imagine ,,, However, I am willing to put myself forward for the trip to Brazil as an independant observer (ok they have not suggested one yet ,but i thought i,d get my hat in the ring first)
So long as Jean le  er forget his name , but has more airmiles than Richard Branson , does,nt beat me to the job.

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2009, 01:40:46 PM »
Joking aside
Is that not exactly what he is doing?
I have no brief for Jersey Finance , another parasitical Quango , Gorging on the life blood of the Island, but thr Island needs representation in the Economies which are booming , India and China, probably Brazil too. These are exotic locations I will agree , but having listened to my Son , you would not choose to go to China for a holiday,forget your sweet and sour pork, mainly you will be eating rat or something equally as obnoxious.India? Well Restaurants in India do not serve up a nice chicken korma or beef vindaloo , those are all "British " dishes so far from a pleasant break , it might be possible that our political servants are not having quite the jolly you would imagine ,,, However, I am willing to put myself forward for the trip to Brazil as an independant observer (ok they have not suggested one yet ,but i thought i,d get my hat in the ring first)
So long as Jean le  er forget his name , but has more airmiles than Richard Branson , does,nt beat me to the job.
Fancy the Mardi Gras do you?
!dereggub si draobyek ym kniht I

rogueelement

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2009, 02:36:23 AM »
Gordo
since it was my idea and they have not thought of it yet I think it is only right and fair that I should have first dibs!
I swear well in Portugese and I am sure that I could make many friends for Jersey and me in the process, I humbly offer my services to whichever quango gets in first!

Offline imacrappaud

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2009, 04:18:20 AM »
The Indian agreement is all in the head wobble and I hope, Nay I pray, that Ozouf etc understand what the Indian head wobble means.

I will give an example, "how many rupees does that fish cost?" Indian head wobble "Maybe 20 rupees". An astute person knows that that fish is only worth 3 rupees so offers 1 ruppee"

Ahhhh says the Indian "but you can afford to pay more because your boss has money to spend"

Ok says ozouf, but if I buy your fish at a premium what will you do for me in the long term?

Well Mr Sir Boss, I can guarantee you that I will offer you a dirt cheap call centre, whereby non of my employees will understand a word you are saying but you pay f all because we dont really train them, and dont worry because we only speak to our customers when the shit really hits the fan. Other than that we are sorted because Phil Ozouf said it was fine to take the piss!