Author Topic: THE STUART SYVRET RANT ZONE  (Read 11965 times)

ole razzy

Re: THE STUART SYVRET RANT ZONE
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2009, 10:20:21 PM »
Put your hands in the air ladies and gentleman for Durendal and Calimachon. I'm feeling the love!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo

The Backbencher

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2009, 11:15:02 PM »
So when has Dr.Ben Shenton "man of the people" gained multiple new voters

are you now doing some polls in king street. How can i be trolling the same forum..

I prefer terry le swear and jeremy macon  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Durendal

Morass is that a little cheeky dry white wine my dear... how about we hit town soon and lets grab razzy

rs

This is not even worthy of a reply if you cannot even spell the Chief Minister's name correctly.

Offline rico sorda

• locked & loaded lets rock rsx
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2009, 12:54:06 AM »
It is totally boring Mr Sorda because you are making it so repetitive.  Just keep it to his blog, some of us are trying to discuss politics on here, you know, proper issues, and there have been plenty of politicians trying to get asylum in the past but generally it is after committing mass genocide and not driving without a licence, which just goes to show on its own as to how pathetic he really is.

another beauty from the bencher...... taken from syvret v ag

rs
one ban away from oblivion rsx

Offline shaunsky1

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2010, 03:08:38 AM »
hi spartacus if you had stuart's iq you would go mad so don't even go there wouldn't it be more prudent of you just once to stand back and listen to what is being said and look a bit deeper
it's not for your sake its for the people as a whole and for the people that are oppressed in their work place or where ever they might be
TTFN
SHAUNSKY1

Offline Dundee

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2010, 04:09:18 AM »
Stuart and his IQ have gone mad you prat.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 03:53:16 PM by Dundee »

Offline shaunsky1

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2010, 03:09:36 PM »
HI DUNDEE THATS not nice
TTFN
SHAUNSKY1

Offline Deputy Dawg

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2010, 04:30:17 AM »
HI DUNDEE THATS not nice
TTFN
SHAUNSKY1

Yes, Dundee, how dare you assume Stuart has an IQ!

It takes a certain intelligence to be able to cut mitre or dove tail joints, and I believe that is the only thing that Stuart has said he is good at on his own blog.

Offline Chevalier Blanc

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2010, 03:21:24 PM »
I hope he comes back and can stand for Senator. I think he would top the poll. That does not mean that i would vote for him or anybody else.

rogueelement

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2010, 12:28:25 AM »
You are therefore in a majority of 1

rogueelement

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2010, 02:11:25 AM »
I hope he comes back and can stand for Senator. I think he would top the poll. That does not mean that i would vote for him or anybody else.

The highway is for gamblers
you better use your sense
Take what you have gathered from coincidence
The carpet too is moving under you
and it,s all over now Baby Stue

rogueelement

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2010, 02:23:32 AM »
I should have added
"Strike another match ,start anew "

Because despite all that has happened I think Stuey has the ability to add value to any discussion once the dead horses have been turned to glue.
Damn I being poetical, glue , anew ,,,, !! Dylan did,nt think of that!
Anybody requiring assistance with lyrics please feel free to contact me , my charges are less than extortionate.
Indeed proportionate! both of which rhyme quite nicely with horseshit ...thats for free by the way .

Offline boatyboy

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2010, 02:38:29 AM »
Nothing like kicking a man when he is down Spurticus,

What a weak ignorant man you are.

Boatyboy.

And no, I am not afraid of your foul mouthed rants, thats all they are.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:45:16 AM by boatyboy »

rogueelement

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2010, 03:10:41 AM »
Now Batty , you have obviously not read my last post or if you have , you have failed to note that I have registered my respect for Stuart and his abilities and my hope he can "Start anew" with something worthy of his intellect .
Far from kicking someone who is down , i have expressed my hope he can move forward in a fulfilling career and that , I would even hope the States (although that was not stated) might provide him with a consulting role of some kind. 20 years experience is too much to waste !
I have no anomosity towards Stuart. He has been sidetracked , he has been hugely involved in issues and goaded by muppets like you to put his neck on the line , whilst you and the other provocateurs have sat back and bathed in the reflected light of his inglorious demise.
Stuart is a smart guy , he will move on , maybe here in Jersey , maybe in the UK , maybe even as the head of the JDA once they have binned the muppet .
I do not feel sorry for him either , he is an intelligent man , he has an agenda and will I,m sure survive .
I do worry about you Barty and Tiny the Proof , minor intellects with pretensions of grandeur , I hope you and Tiny can recover from this setback to your political .........., "aspirations" is not exactly the right word is it? Probably aspersions , since all you can do is make snide postings and allussions to corruption without a single shred of evidence .
I am neither weak , nor ignorant but I accept the rebuke from you , since it is nice for you to raise your head above the parapet instead of whining to the Mods.
Any criticism from you I take as extreme flattery , given that in my opinion you are a nonsensical waste of space looking for a reason or a purpose to life and failing hugely.
Buy yourself  a box of tissues and get over yourself muppet, nobody died and nobody , in the big scheme of things will recall your , my, Stuarts rantings in 3 months flat , if that.

Offline ageofaquarius

« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2010, 03:30:22 AM »
Sparty, I must have missed the part where you showed any respect for Stuart. 

rogueelement

« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2010, 03:39:36 AM »
That would be selective interpretation then , I am far more opposed to the accolytes than the man himself.
Its all the weirdoes that worried me!