Author Topic: HDLG - Power resignation or lack of it.  (Read 2512 times)

Offline Dundee

HDLG - Power resignation or lack of it.
« on: January 16, 2010, 04:21:12 PM »
So here we have retired Police Officer Deputy Hill campaigning for Police Officer Power who was asked to resign one can presume over the HDLG fiasco, but as a matter of principal he did not, so Deputy Hill says there is no need for an inquiry because Officer Power has as far as he is concerned done no wrong and this would cost the taxpayer money. Shame Deputy Hill did not call for the reigns to be tightened on the spending when HDLG was in full flow:

HDLG is in the Parish of St Martin but do I hear a call for the heads of the Parish officialdom where all the wrongdoings and the following Harper's Circus performed, no I do not, the exact opposite in fact those flagging for accountability rally behind Deputy Hill. You just could not make it up. We did have a campaign led by SSS against a parish official who was allegedly involved in abuse, the official was never found guilty of any misdemeanor as far as I am aware, but heh ho under SSS your human rights are guilty until proven innocent.

Let us also not forget that Deputy Hill was involved in Public Health did he do anything then to remedy the case for the abused? It would appear not, was he aware of it? did he just cover it up? The truth will out.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 04:51:10 PM by Dundee »

Offline rico sorda

• locked & loaded lets rock rsx
Re: HDLG - Power resignation or lack of it.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 05:07:53 PM »
Get it out get it out

This is very interesting lay it on the line croc hunter. Give us all you got and i will take it to bob hill and see what he says

"HDLG is in the Parish of St Martin but do I hear a call for the heads of the Parish officialdom where all the wrongdoings and the following Harper's Circus performed, no I do not, the exact opposite in fact those flagging for accountability rally behind Deputy Hill. You just could not make it up. We did have a campaign led by SSS against a parish official who was allegedly involved in abuse, the official was never found guilty of any misdemeanor as far as I am aware, but heh ho under SSS your human rights are guilty until proven innocent.'

What?

rs
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 05:12:00 PM by rico sorda »
one ban away from oblivion rsx

Offline Ruddler

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 06:51:12 PM »
You like researching legal stuff Rico, have a look at the endless case and appeals in Glazebrook -v- Housing Committee - might give you some insights into "motivations".

Offline rico sorda

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 06:53:35 PM »
Hey this is fun.

We have a Tag-Team on the go dundee/ruddler

Sorry dudes not my bag its all yours

ciao

rs  :-*

Offline Ruddler

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 07:04:07 PM »
Odd, just odd.

I have no idea who Dundee is, much less want to join his "team". 

Still, good effort at distraction technique Rico, I try that on my 4 year old and it sometimes works.

That's it for today, I'd forgotten how tedious this has all become.

Offline rico sorda

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 10:08:38 PM »
Ruddler

I do my own research and fight my corner thats the way it is. You research your own stuff and get it up here.

just for you i checked it out and?

rs
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 10:15:42 PM by rico sorda »

Offline iruka

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 10:39:12 PM »
Ruddler

I do my own research and fight my corner thats the way it is. You research your own stuff and get it up here.

just for you i checked it out and?

rs

Go on then. Post your "evidence".