Author Topic: Terry Le Sueur wastes £10m through incompetence  (Read 11517 times)

Offline rico sorda

• locked & loaded lets rock rsx
Re: Terry Le Sueur wastes £10m through incompetence
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2009, 10:31:23 PM »
Terry was in front of the panel yesterday concerning his incompetence have the jersey media covered it

rs

ps there is a little write up on voiceforjersey
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 10:36:04 PM by rico sorda »
one ban away from oblivion rsx

debumblebee

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2009, 03:49:17 PM »
It is like their pension fund, when investments go back up that will replenish some losses.  At least they didn't go down the line of stopping the incinerator and chucking £50 Million down the toilet like the usual idiots wanted.

Offline rico sorda

• locked & loaded lets rock rsx
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2009, 01:05:38 AM »
This is a real hot potato lol or is pass the parcel of blame and wait for the music to stop....

Will we ever find out im expecting the AG to release a statement saying it didn't pass the evidential test and they all walk free.. ::) ::) ::)

rs

one ban away from oblivion rsx

Offline Chevalier Blanc

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2009, 01:20:20 AM »
I heard the other day from a very good source that when people in how shall i say "In Power" and they discuss business with TLS and after he has given his views they then turn around and ask the really CM Phil what he has to say and this is said in front of TLS. For sure nobody would have dared do that to FW he would have got shot of them within 2 weeks no matter who they were. Sorry but TSL just is not cut out to be CM and i think he knows it too. I certainly hope someone else gets to be CM in 2 years time and not Ozouf!

Offline Calimachon

• http://www.amnesty.org.uk/
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2009, 01:30:04 AM »
Stuart Syvret for CM!

Cali
TOMORROW (Noun) = A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation an achievement is stored

Offline imacrappaud

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2009, 01:36:24 AM »
I had never read the Peter Body claptrap that someone kindly put a link to on this thread. I am surprised he even had it printed. I think he needs to have someone explain to him the difference between money lost and money not being made, unless someone already has by now. Thanks for putting up that link wish I had seen it then so could have had my say in his comments section.

Offline Chevalier Blanc

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2009, 02:13:26 AM »
Now now Cali have you been on the old bottle again? When FW became CM he had to have SS in as a minister because of the overwhelming support he had from the public there would have been a riot otherwise but the funny part was if SS had became CM he did not have to hve FW as a minister. Now SS should have known better because any excuse for frankie boy to get rid of him was on the cards.

Offline Calimachon

• http://www.amnesty.org.uk/
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2009, 04:10:16 AM »
Now now Cali have you been on the old bottle again? When FW became CM he had to have SS in as a minister because of the overwhelming support he had from the public there would have been a riot otherwise but the funny part was if SS had became CM he did not have to hve FW as a minister. Now SS should have known better because any excuse for frankie boy to get rid of him was on the cards.

I don't imbibe CB! 

Cali  ;D
TOMORROW (Noun) = A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation an achievement is stored