Author Topic: Montfort Tadier sleeps off hangover in States Chamber  (Read 19404 times)

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
Re: Montfort Tadier sleeps off hangover in States Chamber
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2009, 07:26:37 AM »
Who are you trying to impress with this muddled jumble of misspelt words?

I might be wrong but if you want to be picky the word is mis-spelled!
!dereggub si draobyek ym kniht I

Hugh Hampton

« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2009, 01:34:19 PM »
Amongst the Moderators there have been discussions , we have agreed to take liberal views about the comments made and to a certain extent the language used to express them. This is an adult forum but it is not a Friday night at the pub.We expect therefore , a certain amount of self-regulation by the members.
We suggest that profanity is neither indicative of Intelligence nor correctness in making a point.
There is a Humour Section available for those of you wishing to post "humourous " asides and breathtakingly boring utube "funnies" We would much rather that members posted comment and opinion without childish bookmarks or website reference. Website reference should be restricted to factual or pertinent content.

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2009, 02:12:58 PM »
Amongst the Moderators there have been discussions , we have agreed to take liberal views about the comments made and to a certain extent the language used to express them. This is an adult forum but it is not a Friday night at the pub.We expect therefore , a certain amount of self-regulation by the members.
We suggest that profanity is neither indicative of Intelligence nor correctness in making a point.
There is a Humour Section available for those of you wishing to post "humourous " asides and breathtakingly boring utube "funnies" We would much rather that members posted comment and opinion without childish bookmarks or website reference. Website reference should be restricted to factual or pertinent content.

Maybe you should change your name to stay the right side of your own border ?
!dereggub si draobyek ym kniht I

Offline moot

« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2009, 04:52:43 PM »

I have always thought that being able to see the funny side of anything is important to get one's point across. Humour is considered number one criteria used in advertising as everyone likes lo laugh
Therefore humour should not be restricted to the PJ jokes section
If PJ becomes a too serious I'll be off
It takes all sorts of people with all sorts of opinions to make a good forum and I enjoy most of the banter here
Lif is too simply to short !

mpwpj

« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2009, 05:30:52 PM »
I have always thought that being able to see the funny side of anything is important to get one's point across...  ...Therefore humour should not be restricted to the PJ jokes section...
I'm all for humour with a point, but I think the problem is some of the posts and links lack both humour and or any point.

Offline Pomme de terre

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2009, 05:33:22 PM »
I'd just like to point out that Deputy Tadier used humour to counter a (frankly bonkers) assault on him by the local TV station. I would argue that it is relevant to link to his humourous response within this thread. It's relevant to the point under discussion.

Offline Fritz

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2009, 06:51:23 PM »
So if anyone wants to reply with, (in their own humble opinion), a witty retort or comment, It has to be announced in ,"The Humour Sector"!!,(How sad is that)?

"Knock Knock",

"Who,s there"?

"Oops, sorry, wrong sector".

Get a life PJ.

CYA.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 07:06:32 PM by Fritz »

Offline Fritz

« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2009, 07:13:18 PM »

I think you and your moderators should get a life. (I actually hate that Cliche, but this is the first time in my life that I deem it appropriate).

Get your heads out of your erses and smell some fresh air.

Countdown to ban..............
Minus 10.............
Minus 9.....................
Ach well, Who gives a feck.

Cya good guys and gals.

GIRUY, Sector deciders.