Author Topic: Congratulations  (Read 9353 times)

Offline boatyboy

Re: Congratulations
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 01:16:08 AM »
For a politician to come on here shows a lot of nerve and strength of character. There are some very rough players on Pj, who don't like to be patronised by weak answers or to be honest just don't like you and what you stand for. Jesus Christ should he come back to earth, would have a hard time on here simply because other faiths would attack.

The good news is, there are many good and gracious onlookers and contributers, who have nothing but respect ( but  may not agree on policy ) for any politician who is strong enough in character, to roll up their sleeves and join in the debate and issues on Planetjersey.

Well done Tracey.

Boatyboy

« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 09:48:00 AM by boatyboy »

Offline Fritz

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 06:07:03 PM »
I think she would be best employed ,"Rolling up her sleeves", to get the dishes done.

Offline Xenth

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 07:50:09 PM »
I think she would be best employed ,"Rolling up her sleeves", to get the dishes done.

LMAO no need to say anymore the two trolls on this board clearly love to wind people up, and wonder why any one with a higher IQ than them,an i am sure that's not really that hard, gives up trying to form a decent debate, so far you appear to have pulled your so called evidence from thin air... Lets see if Fritz and his love buddy ole razzy stand for the next election..they could be the next Ozouf and Le Sueur double act
"You don't pay taxes - they take taxes."
Chris Rock

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Fritz

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 08:06:55 PM »
Check your post count against those of who you accuse, "Xenth". (Is that your IQ?)
If I were, "Trolling", I,m sure admin would have caught on by now.

Offline Xenth

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 08:13:04 PM »
Check your post count against those of who you accuse, "Xenth". (Is that your IQ?)
If I were, "Trolling", I,m sure admin would have caught on by now.

Oh sorry didn't realise this was about post counts and how noble you are if you spout random crap about?
and you cant exactly catch yourself now can you?
Chris Rock

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Fritz

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2009, 08:21:19 PM »
Yippee, I,ve got a stalker, (Not in the,"sexually aroused," sense before you get excited Xenth). Does that make me a PJ, "A-Lister"? LOL.

Offline Xenth

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 08:28:11 PM »
 ;D There's some wishful thinking for you, oh and in case you don't own a dictionary
–verb (used with object)
5.   to pursue (game, a person, etc.) stealthily.
6.   to proceed through (an area) in search of prey or quarry: to stalk the woods for game.
7.   to proceed or spread through in a steady or sinister manner: Disease stalked the land.

and like you said in your previous post "Check your post count against those of who you accuse" to Stalk you as you weirdly put it, and how you came to that conclusion i'll never know your probably quite lonely in that closet?, would require me to post on probably more occasions then a few times a year? but please keep your fantasies to yourself...
Chris Rock

P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Fritz

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2009, 08:51:19 PM »
Your replying every time I post now.

I.ll let admin decide if you are , "Trolling", "Stalking", or whatever.

Doesn,t bother me in the least.

It was you who accused regular posters of, "Trolling".

ole razzy

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2009, 09:49:43 PM »
Xenth, thank you for taking the time to repond to my pm to you (on the issues raised in this thread). I accept what you say may well be true as by your own admission, unlike me, you are personally known to deputy vallois and respect her work within your parish. For those of us who don't live there her recent voting record of late looks like a change in political direction. I am not alone in this view. I have asked the deputy to explain her rationale behind the town park, verita report and the incinerator vote and give evidential proof of the efforts she has made in support of the bridge. To date I have not had a response. If one can be accused of trolling for requesting this information on a political forum then I'm sorry mate but its a very feckin sorry state of affairs. And in the interests of openess I would have no problem with you publishing the email I sent to you seeking clarification on the points I raised . After all I did have the decency to check the facts with a fellow poster who I knew would be close to source.   

Offline Chevalier Blanc

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 11:30:10 PM »
I can see why PJ is not getting the posts that it normal would be getting when the crap that this thread is on about is anything to go by, tit for tat etc. Children's playground comes to mind.

ole razzy

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 07:27:54 PM »
Charlotte whitton (1896-1975) Mayor of Ottowa once said: Whatever women do they must do it twice as well as men to be thought half as good. - I understand this. Luckily, in your case chev, this is not difficult. This is no tit for tat discourse. I want to know the answer to some potentially difficult questions. I do so because I have some genuine concerns about politicians who say one thing when on the election trail then seemingly do another when elected. If you doubt this honesty of this then you should re-read some of the material I posted recently on alan mclean when he hit the wrong button. And thanks for your 2nd pm xenth but as much I have liked your work on pj we will still be at odds on the credibility of deputy vallois until those questions are answered. I'm sorry if its direct, its not personal, its political and it defo aint trolling. Of that I am 100% certain.

ole razzy

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2010, 06:52:35 AM »
BTW, next time I'll be saving a copy of all the manifestos.  ;D

Pomme, I know how busy you are with work, but,.....do you have the time to save them all from the forthcoming bye-election? If you can? .....then print them off. I think we should have an election night manifesto 'session' starting at the museum and ending in the Royal Yacht.

That's a full 75 meters (inculding the walk to rank)