Author Topic: Failed attempt to control population  (Read 6616 times)

Offline Nellie Macon

Re: Failed attempt to control population
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 05:44:03 PM »
Lieve and I are actually friends so I'm certain she will have taken my email in the true spirit in which is was written.

Offline Dundee

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 09:04:55 PM »
Lieve and I are actually friends so I'm certain she will have taken my email in the true spirit in which is was written.

You are still a hypocrite. What is your vision of Jersey? wave a magic wand and all will be fine.

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 06:48:19 AM »
Best of luck Leive, it has been great having your input on PJ.

Nellie, are you and Jeremy joining her?
!dereggub si draobyek ym kniht I

Offline Nellie Macon

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 08:49:43 AM »
No, we have stamps in our passports so I'm afraid you're stuck with us for the long term.....

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 01:14:24 PM »
What do they say? " Political interfereist" ?
!dereggub si draobyek ym kniht I

Offline Fritz

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 09:01:17 PM »
Mums the word.

Offline Lieve

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2009, 12:54:31 AM »
Ah well. I won't get into who is the hypocrite, but I do know it is not Nellie! I don't even see where you read the hypocrisy in what she wrote !?

Thanks Nellie, I know we have taken the right decision. We will stay in touch!

Offline more

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 06:32:37 AM »

Is.nt it odd, Reading the above, That no one thought of the local people who had to  leave the  Island of their birth,Owing to  no immigration on this island over the years, Seeing the quality of life now rapididly disappearing. Immigration should have taken place years ago with same restrictions as in Australia. Those who continually run Jersey people down and the Island, Who saw this happening, lost jobs, having to leave their homes owing to the influx of Brits flooding in  taking on jobs at a much lower wages,  Dating back as far back as the Thatcher years.Also leaving  their countries too looking for work
 coming to live here.As were now seeing the Poles doing.Yet still  these people don't realize its not possible to run an Island with so little land as found in the larger countries the've   originally come from.
   Those who continuelly run the island down, and the remaining locals still here. Many having built up the island thru tourism in the first place, and made the island desirable.If in finding its no longer to their liking, Refusing to see the bulging at the seams. Yet continually blame the locals or whatever.Should consider going back to their original countries if they feel there so much better.
 Unlike locals who having had to leave the island. Having no choice in coming back due to over crowding.These people who come here should consider themselves lucky  now finding themselves in same position.Join the Club. What goes around Comes around.