Author Topic: THE STUART SYVRET RANT ZONE  (Read 11900 times)

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
Re: THE STUART SYVRET RANT ZONE
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 11:05:32 PM »
Rico, the bench has the scent of an old friend. Bit like blue stratos.

More like F*cking Honey!

Mods - check out the IP we have an insurgent in the camp!!!
!dereggub si draobyek ym kniht I

Offline rico sorda

• locked & loaded lets rock rsx
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 07:12:56 PM »
bloody right mr brown latest news from the front is bacbencher is hiding in the "forest"

rs
one ban away from oblivion rsx

Offline man in the street

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2009, 10:00:29 PM »
spartacus, if you think i am paying no tax, then you are wrong, i admit i am not paying as much as a person earning  a damm sight more than me, but watch my weekly tax  and social, rocket, till i find that i have worked  a full day for the taxman(for the squadering fund) and the social( free hand outs to layabouts).
 i for one would like to see the whole child abuse scandal and the syvret episode , come to a open conclusion, and a host of other things that are casting a shadow over this island( civil servant suspensions),
and start the year afresh, but it is not going to happen, sadly its all going to drag on into 2010.

Offline Calimachon

• http://www.amnesty.org.uk/
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 10:22:54 PM »
pound to a pinch of pigshit most of you are paying zero!

We pay a lot of tax in proportion to what we earn. 

I don't really mind paying my taxes thank you Spartacus as long as they are being put to good use.  I realise that if I want a well-run society I need to cough up and pay for the privilege of living in pleasant surroundings with the usual offices and pleasant, well-mannered civil service administration in all departments.  I think all civil serpents should be  made to where track suits.  Might make them feel less officious and be more polite, but, of course, that could be discussed in another thread.

Am I veering back to being a left-wing Democrat again Durendal.  I am sure I will begin to ease myself into a suitable costume eventually.

TOMORROW (Noun) = A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation an achievement is stored

Offline rico sorda

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2009, 07:03:56 PM »
""Why are you copying and pasting all this crap from his blog for? He is a bang to rights law breaker with an arrest order on his head who has fled.  Senator Ben Shenton summed him up perfectly, you know, the man you referred to as a muppet on the vile blog, and the man who has been told he has gained multiple new voters for speaking his mind.  I accuse you of on purposely trolling this forum with a law breakers propaganda now and why, god only knows, his career is finished and he will be arrested if he ever comes back.""

Backbencher a classic

rs

Offline Durendal

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2009, 07:48:32 PM »
We pay a lot of tax in proportion to what we earn. 

I don't really mind paying my taxes thank you Spartacus as long as they are being put to good use.  I realise that if I want a well-run society I need to cough up and pay for the privilege of living in pleasant surroundings with the usual offices and pleasant, well-mannered civil service administration in all departments.  I think all civil serpents should be  made to where track suits.  Might make them feel less officious and be more polite, but, of course, that could be discussed in another thread.

Am I veering back to being a left-wing Democrat again Durendal.  I am sure I will begin to ease myself into a suitable costume eventually.

You sound more confused maybe Nihilism may be your thing?

Offline Calimachon

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 08:06:53 PM »
You sound more confused maybe Nihilism may be your thing?

Anyone who is prepared to pay taxes to make foundations to build a better place to live for themselves and their fellow man is, in my humble opinion, far removed from  "Nihilism"'

Definition from the latin verb "annihilate," meaning to bring to nothing, to destroy completely.
TOMORROW (Noun) = A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation an achievement is stored

Offline Durendal

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2009, 08:13:58 PM »
Anyone who is prepared to pay taxes to make foundations to build a better place to live for themselves and their fellow man is, in my humble opinion, far removed from  "Nihilism"'

Definition from the latin verb "annihilate," meaning to bring to nothing, to destroy completely.

I know what the definition is and it was tongue in cheek as you seem unsure of your political views rather like a sixth former!

Perhaps you have spent too much time reading a certain blog with its Area 51 type conspiricy theories.

We have already lost one poster Rico in that morass we don't want to lose any more posters!

Offline rico sorda

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2009, 08:16:39 PM »
So when has Dr.Ben Shenton "man of the people" gained multiple new voters

are you now doing some polls in king street. How can i be trolling the same forum..

I prefer terry le swear and jeremy macon  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Durendal

Morass is that a little cheeky dry white wine my dear... how about we hit town soon and lets grab razzy

rs
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 08:20:11 PM by rico sorda »

Offline Calimachon

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2009, 08:23:38 PM »
I know what the definition is and it was tongue in cheek as you seem unsure of your political views rather like a sixth former!

Perhaps you have spent too much time reading a certain blog with its Area 51 type conspiricy theories.

We have already lost one poster Rico in that morass we don't want to lose any more posters!

I had summised already that you knew the term - I was only trying to be polite by supplying a definition for those who don't know what you were alluding to, which was in direct contrary to that implied which was - that I paid my taxes and did not mind doing so.

Now please enlighten my, perceived sixth former - in your view, mind as to what Area 51 type conspirAcy1 theories are.

1. Noted spelling error in Durendal's previous message.  Sorry to be such a pedant but it takes one to know one.

Offline Durendal

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2009, 08:24:37 PM »
So when has Dr.Ben Shenton "man of the people" gained multiple new voters

are you now doing some polls in king street. How can i be trolling the same forum..

I prefer terry le swear and jeremy macon  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Durendal

Morass is that a little cheeky dry white wine my dear... how about we hit town soon and lets grab razzy

rs

Friday night is curry night old friend I thought we had lost you!

Offline Bentos

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2009, 08:25:06 PM »
the offer of free accomodation in London must be attractive if you have no where to live in Jersey

Offline rico sorda

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2009, 08:32:42 PM »
Sound if its this friday im in pm me the details or i can text razzy.. nice one

Offline Durendal

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2009, 08:42:51 PM »
I had summised already that you knew the term - I was only trying to be polite by supplying a definition for those who don't know what you were alluding to, which was in direct contrary to that implied which was - that I paid my taxes and did not mind doing so.

Now please enlighten my, perceived sixth former - in your view, mind as to what Area 51 type conspirAcy1 theories are.

1. Noted spelling error in Durendal's previous message.  Sorry to be such a pedant but it takes one to know one.

Many apologies

Very rarely mispell when writing by hand hence normally use Word for long posts as fat finger problems cause me to transpose letters.

Offline Calimachon

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2009, 09:13:49 PM »
Apology graciously accepted!

I have googled Area 51 and come up with a Military site in Nevada which is steeped in secrecy.  So no need to give me a lesson here, unless you want to of course.

Thanks