Author Topic: A better Jersey a better world, people are taking notice and the elites hate it  (Read 554 times)

Offline boatyboy

I am no fan of Trump, nor do I hate him, I want to give him time. I do like Obama he has a great sense of humour and tried to get medical cover for all Americans working or not. Could it be just a cover for looking after the elite against the interests of the man or woman in the street ?

What is all this rubbish about Obama, leaking intelligence to bring down Trump, or getting into protecting big banks against the people by asking them to give money to favoured organisations. While they are at it get the banks pay of a load of fines run up by non-Governmental organisations. Thats called corruption.

Work it out for yourself, are you part of the answer or question ?

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-live-trump-is-right-again/

BB.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 05:37:21 AM by boatyboy »

Offline Jerry Gosselin

It's a shame how low this forum has stooped in recent weeks but it seems to be working - when I just checked the stats, more than 150 have been online today when the recent trend has been about half that or even less. How very timely; just as all the local blogs have exhausted their supply of decade-old local conspiracy theories about the Jersey child abuse controversy, suddenly we're encouraged to take an interest in international politics and consider whether every established media outlet in the world that we trust - from the New York Times to the BBC to CNN to The Guardian - is somehow involved in a conspiracy to trash the reputation of Donald Trump.

First and most obvious question: why would these news organisations need to involve themselves in a conspiracy to achieve this when Trump is doing perfectly well in trashing his own reputation without their help? He polled almost 3 million votes less than his opponent and came into office with apparently one of the lowest approval ratings ever for a new President. Since then his National Security Adviser has had to resign for lying about meetings with the Russian Ambassador and his Attorney General is clinging onto his job by his fingertips for doing exactly the same thing (I think I spot a trend!).

Click the link below to read CNN's assessment of the man behind infowars.com, Alex Jones:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/27/politics/infowars-explainer/

He has peddled conspiracy theories about the 9/11 attacks, the 2012 Sandyhook Elementary School Massacre and the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.

Wikipedia describes him as "an American far-right radio show host, filmmaker, writer, and conspiracy theorist." Take out the references to "writer" and "filmmaker" and he is perfectly qualified to fill a major position in the Trump administration! I wonder how long before Trump gives him a job? At the rate they're being forced to resign, it could only be a matter of weeks or months...

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 10:39:25 PM by Jerry Gosselin »

Offline boatyboy

Also a story on info wars about the CIA and M15 who can turn your home electronics including Samsung TV - into listening devices, even when you think they are turned off.

Oh yes Jerry, I am all for the security agencies watching the bad guys, but not blanket anyone at anytime for any reason without a court order. That is called big brother and we know where that leads don't we, you are being watched ?

Infowars goes into more detail ( look it up ) but maybe just another throw away conspiracy story ?

However the  " trusted "  BBC have also picked up on the item.

BBC

The alleged cyber-weapons are said to include malware that targets Windows, Android, iOS, OSX and Linux computers as well as internet routers.
Some of the software is reported to have been developed in-house, but the UK's MI5 agency is said to have helped build a spyware attack for Samsung TVs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39193008

BB
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 06:28:15 AM by boatyboy »

Offline Chevalier Blanc

Have the elections now!!!    Get rid of the Com's.