Author Topic: Flybe Rip-off  (Read 492 times)

Online Fritz

Flybe Rip-off
« on: July 30, 2016, 05:01:09 AM »
Who, in the States of Jersey, is responsible for allowing Flybe to advertise flight prices without including the seat?
Surely this must be a serious H&S issue if flights are available ,"Standing only". Either that or the prices advertised are in breach of advertising standards in some way.

Offline shortport

Re: Flybe Rip-off
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 02:12:57 AM »
I think you may be a victim of their deliberately miss leading rip off website.You only have to pay for a seat if you choose where you want to sit.
I gave up on Flybe a couple of years ago because of their website,opting for either British Airways or Easy jet.Even if it was more expensive.
Their website is a nightmare to get through,having to unclick things you don't want ,etc.I'm no youngster myself but I pity the elderly who may have to get their way through this shit.

Online Fritz

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 12:57:52 AM »
Phoned the buggers, and it turns out you only have to ignore the various options to get past them. Still very misleading when they could simply add an option such as ,"No special seating preference". It is deliberately set up so folk think they have to choose,(And be charged extra for), a seat.

Offline shortport

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 02:00:29 AM »
Exactly,its disgusting why they are allowed to get away with this website.Try British Airways it works out not that more expensive and you don't have half the hassle,and you get free coffee and a bag of nuts.