Author Topic: heroin addidcts with kids.  (Read 2045 times)

Offline man in the street

heroin addidcts with kids.
« on: October 19, 2011, 12:49:41 AM »
 terrible story in tonights jep about the conditions , childeren were found in, filth squallor and 100 needles,  and medication .
 i am sure this is not the first time, i have to ask what are childrens services doing about this?
 it would appear not a lot.
 if this is someones idea of fit parenting, then they nedd to think again imho.

Online Fritz

Re: heroin addidcts with kids.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 12:56:28 AM »
What shocked me was that she was saved from jail so she wouldn,t lose her kids!!

FFS, what planet do our judges live on?

Offline moot

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 02:35:21 AM »
I fear that this is not an isolated case as drug abuse is now a HUGE problem in the island
And as economic circumstances and unemployment worsen it could only get worse
Just wait until the fulfillment industry collapses and thousands more will join the dole queus

That's why need strong, unselfish and incorruptable leaders in government to manage with a major crisis
Let's pray that tomorrow's successful election candidates come anywhere near this....

Offline man in the street

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 10:12:44 PM »
if things like this continue, then maybe we do not need a childrens service, as they appear to do NOTHING.

Offline Finian

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 03:12:41 PM »
hi, it's a that time in which we can find out any where kids are getting addicts with drugs like heroin, cocaine etc. The baptism services at Community Bible Church are Gospel spectacles. Very public and very loud declarations of Christ’s redemptive work in the lives of sinners. By design, it’s a rather nerve-racking moment for the baptism participants themselves. The edge in these services is an attempt to recover the real sense of baptism’s aim and purpose. I can only imagine how compelling baptism services were in the early days of the church. What kind of stir do you imagine the proselyte immersion of three thousand converted Jews caused in Jerusalem? You suppose they understood the implications of what they were doing and saying? I think so.

At Community we worship in a “sanctinasium” – that’s one part sanctuary and one part gymnasium. As a result, we’re forced to use one of those portable baptisteries. Basically, it’s a rectangular hot tub of religious proportions. But, far from detracting from the moment this clumsy element adds substantial authenticity to it. It helps everyone get it. “This is not a show. I look ridiculous because Christ is Lord!”

The redeemed stand in lukewarm water just a few feet from their brethren, their family members and unbelievers who have been invited to watch this bizarre Christian ritual. From this watery platform they declare the Gospel of Jesus Christ and its application to their lives. Everyone sings the same song. HIV infected former homosexuals, promiscuous party girls, angry men, drug addicts, exotic dancers, adulterers and adulteresses alike have all made a public declaration of their repentance and dependence on Christ’s righteousness. The effect on our church is utterly amazing. We really fellowship. We really sing. We really weep. We really rejoice. We really pray. We really love. We really serve. Hands down these are the best sermons of the year. 
10 elegant White Gold Earrings
Top 10 models Bosch Dishwasher

Offline Calimachon

• http://www.amnesty.org.uk/
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 03:41:56 PM »
By the language you use I am not sure where you are coming from Finian.

Do you mean that surprisingly enough the youngsters who go to your meetings are rubbing shoulders with drug addicts and fornicators.

I am sorry to hear this and I hope your God goes with you and manages to save your souls and helps you to clean up your act.

I am a humanitarian vering on Hindu.  I believe there is a Creator and all you have to do is look around you to see the beauty of the world.  The Creator has his own way of dealing with things as is evidenced throughout the world, sometimes good will happen sometime bad.  There is a balance that we should all understand.

I am a fatalist and believe in Karma.

Have a great life and may your God go with you!

Cali :)

TOMORROW (Noun) = A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation an achievement is stored

Offline Bachus

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 10:37:46 PM »
Good God Cali , you are a Hindu, Veggie, treehugging , anti atheist, anti fornicating ,,,,,,,,,,,are you bridget in disguise?

Offline GeeGee

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 12:31:41 AM »
'The redeemed stand in lukewarm water just a few feet from their brethren, their family members and unbelievers who have been invited to watch this bizarre Christian ritual. From this watery platform they declare the Gospel of Jesus Christ and its application to their lives. Everyone sings the same song. HIV infected former homosexuals, promiscuous party girls, angry men, drug addicts, exotic dancers, adulterers and adulteresses alike have all made a public declaration of their repentance and dependence on Christ’s righteousness. The effect on our church is utterly amazing. We really fellowship. We really sing. We really weep. We really rejoice. We really pray. We really love. We really serve. Hands down these are the best sermons of the year..'

Hallelujah praise the Lord!! Sounds like a damned good party to me! 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 01:08:06 AM by GeeGee »

Offline Lokel_Yokel

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 04:11:35 AM »
'The redeemed stand in lukewarm water just a few feet from their brethren, their family members and unbelievers who have been invited to watch this bizarre Christian ritual. From this watery platform they declare the Gospel of Jesus Christ and its application to their lives. Everyone sings the same song. HIV infected former homosexuals, promiscuous party girls, angry men, drug addicts, exotic dancers, adulterers and adulteresses alike have all made a public declaration of their repentance and dependence on Christ’s righteousness. The effect on our church is utterly amazing. We really fellowship. We really sing. We really weep. We really rejoice. We really pray. We really love. We really serve. Hands down these are the best sermons of the year..'

Hallelujah praise the Lord!! Sounds like a damned good party to me!

Got to cure those Homosexual Exotic dancers  ::)
Say No to the Woo!