Author Topic: Total inventions and wrongful assumptions by BDO Alto says Lenny Harper.  (Read 6506 times)

Offline boatyboy

Total inventions and wrongful assumptions by BDO Alto says Lenny Harper ?

Thanks to the excellent work of  “TheJerseyWay”  website and the BBC,  you can hear the actual  interview here in case you missed it.

You will need sound and broadband.

Very revealing  and possibly embarrassing, but for who ?

http://thejerseyway.blogspot.com/2011/06/mr-harper-on-jersey-radio-this-morning.html

BB

Offline Dundee

yawn 8)

Offline Chevalier Blanc

So Dundee you think it is boring about the enquiry that is going to take place.
seems to me your mind set is somehow the same as the people who covered up child abuse etc over many decades. I have just the read the book "Nobody Came" written by Robbie Garner about his story of being put into homes in Jersey and what went on.
Your little world is nice and sweet with no thought of little children being abused and how the establishment is trying everything they can to stop anything getting to the truth but only to rubbish the very people who exposed the abuse.With people like you around one can see how the sick abusers got away with it for so long!
I hope that so much truth comes forward when the enquiry begins that will open up the public's minds to just how corrupt the establisment is.

Offline boatyboy

I was thinking, was it worth responding with such a narrow view  from Dundee who does write some good stuff, but you said it all Chevalier sums it up, spot on

BB.

Offline Dundee

Unlike some I do not get on my high horse and make assumptions about people, instead I would say it is people like you CB and BB that we have such a sorry mess and the need for an inquiry. One needs evidence and hard facts not hear say.

For the record I do not deny that abuse has and does go on, it is because of in the inept attitude of people like yourselves and Mr Harper that we are not moving on and tackling the real issues of correcting the system that continues to fail so many, until this is done many more will suffer. Get real and move on instead of bringing everyone down to Mr Harper's and Mr Syvret's level of mudslinging,

Offline Chevalier Blanc

I strongly suggest that you read Lenny Harper's Affidavit Dundee.
Just remember this is a legal document in which if he lies he can been done for perjury.
Why do you think Lenny has not gone into retirement and kept quiet? Reason he believes is because he wants the truth to come out. Stuart Syvret did the same thing when asked in the States about the child care system and was he happy with it. A man doing the job that he was employed to do stated "no". Then take a good look at what happened to him after he gave that answer.
What the establishment did not know at the time was that the police were  investigating child abuse, now once that came out what happened to the men in the police force? Well we all know that answer. What about Wendy Kinnard? Why did she resign so suddenly? Well once again we have  half a picture of what went on there.
This is what i truly hope the enquiry will get to the bottom of all the cover ups.
This Island needs to get rid of the rotten people who keep trying their hardest to cover up the way the establishment go about running this Island and the way it keeps trying to defend the guilty.

Offline Fritz

Unless the guilty party,s are actually named, shamed and punished I dont see any point of an expensive inquiry.

What happens?

"Such and such dept, were found lacking and lessons have been learned, we must ensure this can never happen again.........blah, blah ,blah etc".

Unless the guilty are actually going to be punished, what good will the inquiry do?

Keep expensive ,"Inquisitors", in work?

Offline Dundee

Exactly Fritz

Offline Chevalier Blanc

It's such a pity but you just do not get it. I say again read Lenny's affidavit!!!   Then you might see some insight.

Offline en830

Harper may not, in theory, be able to lie, but he can be selective and subjective about the truth and the facts.

There are two sides to each story and from what I have learnt from people who had first hand experience of Harper and his superior, the island is better off without them both.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:54:58 AM by en830 »
You can't get good chinese takeout in China and cuban cigars are rationed in Cuba. That's all you need to know about communism

Offline Chevalier Blanc

That is what the establishment have done , being very selective but no back up.
Lenny has the written reports that back his affidavit up of the people who gave their experience to him and how he should proceed with the seaching of evidence. Etc Etc
There was no instructions to Lenny on the money matters. Walker said what ever it takes the money is there. Lenny can account for every penny he spent. The establisment are just trying to still cover up for child abusers in this Island who were in the position to do something about it and also let child abusers off. Even giving one of them a nice payed jog in the Harbour office and can you believe it ! He was to look after children in boats, now we all know what went on in boat trips with school children! Victoria College Oh! that must not come out keep it quiet. They are still trying their hardest to keep it quiet and under the carpet. If only people could see what they are trying to do once again.

rogueelement

Post removed.

Statement without proof and insulting
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 11:04:58 PM by Shrek »

ole razzy

Well today we get to find out of BDO Alto did a good report or not. They are under scrutiny at 11am in the Blampied Room in the States Building. Its open to the public.

11am BDO Alto

12pm Rico Sorda

2pm Ian Le Marquand

3pm Steve Austin Vautier

As I understand it there has also been a written submission by David Warcup. That will be interesting. I'm going to listen in for a few hours this morning then off to the end of term school play in the afternoon. Which ever one prooves more interesting I'll do a little post on it later.

Offline Mark Forskitt

• A View from the West
Well today we get to find out of BDO Alto did a good report or not. They are under scrutiny at 11am in the Blampied Room in the States Building. Its open to the public.

11am BDO Alto

12pm Rico Sorda

2pm Ian Le Marquand

3pm Steve Austin Vautier

As I understand it there has also been a written submission by David Warcup. That will be interesting. I'm going to listen in for a few hours this morning then off to the end of term school play in the afternoon. Which ever one prooves more interesting I'll do a little post on it later.

Razzy I only made part of the panel meeting due to work commitments. ILM was all at sea to say the least. Clueless would be overstating his  performance.  Talking to those who had been there for the full works I fully recommend reading the minutes. The excrement is about to hit the wind generating machine and everyone is desperately trying to find someone else to hide behind.  It sounds like Gradwell is being hung out to dry. If  as reported he leaked stuff (and more that may not have come out but I am aware of from people who were at meetings with him) , then his trashing of the work of Harper is also suspect and that means everything takes a different hue. 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:14:44 AM by Mark Forskitt »

Offline GeeGee

Mark - selective memory, Alzheimers, sheer incompetance or a combination of all three. This was what Ian Le Marquand showed this afternoon in what was an embarrassing display by even his standards.

Quite clearly he could not wait to leave the room very quickly.

The BDO Alto and Mike Kellett questioning brought some quite staggering revelations which I will leave to Razzy/Rico to relate.

Oh yes - the poo poo most definitely will be whizzing towards that air cooler!