Author Topic: The Club  (Read 6317 times)

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
Re: The Club
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2011, 03:08:35 AM »
Er  "in the 80's was nearer to 30 years ago me mucker!
!dereggub si draobyek ym kniht I

Offline Calimachon

• http://www.amnesty.org.uk/
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2011, 03:45:39 AM »
Aaah!  The eighties where did the time fly? 

OK what gives - hypothetically of course?

Spill!
TOMORROW (Noun) = A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation an achievement is stored

Offline newmac

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2011, 03:58:04 AM »
Er  "in the 80's was nearer to 30 years ago me mucker!

So it was the 80's ;D

Offline newt

• little creatures sometimes have big teeth. beware!
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 05:52:02 AM »
Come on Ole Razzy,

give us some more hypotheticals......I was just getting into that one.

Please?

ole razzy

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 10:47:18 PM »
No no no no and no. Like I said, its all hypothetical. But in Jersey its not difficult to imagine that this kind of thing goes on. Commonly referred to as 'The Jersey Way'. But what I find interesting is if we were to allow ourselves to temporarily believe in such a fiction what we might also want to consider are the political implications should say the Law Officers and the Police fall out over a matter of procedure. There are a few recent examples I can think off. Lenny Harper wanting to charge a suspected child abuser but the honorary officer refusing to do so at the request of the AG. Or even the recent Curtis Warren case whereby the police are now being investigated by the Hampshire Constabulary for the illegal overseas surviellance (which might well result in disciplinaries or worse redundancy) but the Law Officers have said no such inquiry into thier behaviour is merited. I mean if there are skeletons in the cupboard and peoples jobs are on the line then in our little fiction things could get very nasty no?

Offline man in the street

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 11:09:56 PM »
 as you can see i did manage to loose nearly ten years, just shows  how fuddled one can become.
" party on dude" and red ken became mayor in the end  lol.
 its all hypothetical, and any skeletons in the closet that fell out these days would not make me bat a eyelid.

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2011, 02:35:03 PM »
as you can see i did manage to loose nearly ten years, just shows  how fuddled one can become.
" party on dude" and red ken became mayor in the end  lol.
 its all hypothetical, and any skeletons in the closet that fell out these days would not make me bat a eyelid.

He's right Newt, no point in "kiss and tell".

The feds know who the perps are, there are a lot of real life stories going round, some of which have been sealed and canned in the past, raising them without "prima facie evidence" will only bring the walls of Jerusalem down in this era of culpability.

As disgusted as I am by some of them it would be akin to digging up atilla the hun for a war crimes review.
!dereggub si draobyek ym kniht I

Offline Calimachon

• http://www.amnesty.org.uk/
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2011, 04:45:32 PM »
He's right Newt, no point in "kiss and tell".

In a "Kiss and tell"  the parties concerned are presumed to be consenting adults at some time and then fell out of friendship.

The perpetrators of abuse should be named and shamed because they imposed their evil will on the victims.
TOMORROW (Noun) = A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation an achievement is stored

Offline newt

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2011, 05:25:51 PM »
You Know what our little Island is like Cali,

Everyone knows without actually knowing, if you know what I mean!

Much muttering ands heads down. Usual thing!

But as my son often says to me "Hah! I know where you hide", we know without saying.

Quite often facts DO come out at a later date. Look at HDLG. Lid is well and truly off that can!

Offline rico sorda

• locked & loaded lets rock rsx
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2011, 07:28:21 PM »
After the Committee of Enquiry debate and the deliverence of a CoE I want to start taking a serious look at the whole Curtis Warrren, police, Law office fiasco.

This really is a huge Story and more so if he walks (which I don't think he will) Now I believe the Law Office is the club, and, if a couple of coppers have to take the blame so they can save face then so be it.

The problem with the club is that they are all getting older and the shoes aren't being filled like they were in the past. The Feudal brothers still hold the power but the cracks are starting.

The spotlight is on and Philip 1 and 2 want centre stage

Philip Bailhache will run for Senator not because he really wants to but because he must, the POWER Base is slipping.

Look how some of the Club are fighting for those 2 extra Senator seats. These people don't give a hoot about democracy. Its all about Ozouf maintaining the innerc power at the next election

rs
one ban away from oblivion rsx

Offline newt

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2011, 10:43:25 PM »
Philip Bailhache for Senator?

You're having a laugh Rico. God forbid!!!