Author Topic: THE TEFLON STATES WHERE NOTHING STICKS  (Read 7758 times)

Offline rico sorda

• locked & loaded lets rock rsx
THE TEFLON STATES WHERE NOTHING STICKS
« on: August 06, 2009, 04:43:32 PM »
Well well well looks like T.le sueur and ian black have been coated in TEFLON

Is no one ever ever held accountable in this island unless that is you uncover CHILD ABUSE then you will get multiple suspensions or sacked like stuart or treated like shit ( harper) you just cant make this up there should be uproar...

Taxpayers money down the drain, they want to make cuts what utter utter bolloxs

Ozouf & Le Sueur should go now

This council of misfits is a disgrace

There should be demos on our streets

Ben Shenton what does he have to say, or was his review on the matter just more wasted taxpayers money..

This is a full blooded kick in the face to everyone who lives on this island the message is

YOU CANT TOUCH US WE ARE THE TEFLON MINISTERS...

RS

rs
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 05:00:16 PM by rico sorda »
one ban away from oblivion rsx

debumblebee

Re: THE TEFLON STATES WHERE NOTHING STICKS
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 05:16:56 PM »
Hay rico, you get really excited with scandal don't you!

Offline imacrappaud

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 06:14:29 PM »
I agree with the TEFLON argument. However, was it not T Le S who was in charge of Treasury and Ian Black being used as a scapegoat. Correct me if I am wrong I can handle the truth unlike TLS.

It is disgraceful that a meeting is held behind closed doors and the outcome is that the matter is now closed. That is appropriate for perhaps an argument whereby two people agree to dissagree, hence the matter is closed but at that level to come out with such a comment is to treat islanders like muck on the states of jerseys shoes and only serves to enlarge the views that the states can do as they please when they please.

Offline rico sorda

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 07:08:19 PM »
Hay rico, you get really excited with scandal don't you!

Bee what is your take on this..

i believe TLS is the one who should take the blame but by using ian black they have managed to brush it under the carpet..

your quote is stupid and as you know me..

rs
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 07:39:25 PM by rico sorda »

Offline moot

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 07:27:28 PM »
TLS seems to become a lamer duck every day whilst "Father of all spindoctors" Ozouf is waffling so much to the media that there is a danger his hair will fall out again soon
Ian Black has been at the Treasury for far too long which has brought complacency and possible incompetence. Ozouf is now trying to get control over the department and God help us. This is a hyperactive man who, few years ago, gave £90.000 to the Battle of flowers Ass. without telling anyone. Just because they asked for it. Figures show that he has also been the biggest spender of all the Ministers
He is in charge of all our funds and cannot stop talking about it. Problem is much is empty spin and little is substance
Just listen to him on last Sunday's talkback (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p003w29y/Talkback_02_08_2009/ )
Your can hear the spinning !

Offline rico sorda

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 07:44:07 PM »
Ozouf has been getting some stick in the rag and on the radio over his talkback episode..

Transparent government god thats so so funny we have the council of secrets... We the jersey taxpayer are getting shafted so deep from this lot it bloody hurts, christ who the feck is accountable on this island its beyond a joke..

They have wasted our money my money who is going to be accountable

rs

Offline Fritz

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 08:14:40 PM »
I love Ozouf,s way of supporting the, "Think Twice, Buy Local", campaign by employing immigrant labour to run the family business.

All that money going abroad will really help the ,"Local", economy.

Offline imacrappaud

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 09:09:23 PM »
So why dont we all revolt and oust the scum that is running this shithole.

Offline rico sorda

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 09:50:29 PM »
If SSS had broke this on his blog he would have probably been called insane again...

This Council of ministers with there co's are shafting us they think we are all idiots.. TLS is C/Minister  in name only christ even Jimmy P went in the end and he didn't have lost millions hanging over his head..

This is why i think our government is capable of anything including the covering up of Child Abuse i really do..

Just like dropped cases, i suppose kicking out the chief minister is not in the publics interest because i bet ian black said im going nowhere because its the minister who falls on his sword.

i cant wait to see how our local media finds the truth

rs

debumblebee

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 09:50:58 PM »
rico. it is a little cover up.

Offline rico sorda

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 09:57:27 PM »

3 million of our money is not a little cover up when they wanted to cut all those services last week ...

rs

Offline moot

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 10:19:46 PM »

Bee, isn't it more like a little wind up ?

Offline moot

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 10:32:02 PM »
So why dont we all revolt and oust the scum that is running this shithole.

As it happens I don't think people like TLS and Ozouf are scum at all. They are intelligent and think they are doing good
Problem is they are stuck in a tunnel and their vision has narrow due to not living in the real world
I have never spoken to any of them but if I did I wouldn't be surprised to find that they actually believe what they are saying
Problem is they haven't learned to think outside the box and the circle they frequent doesn't allow them to learn this either
Shallow / Narrow minded / Inward / Straight jacked / Tunnel visioned / Unimaginative thinking
Call it what you like but all the money in the world cannot change this - Except perhaps a kick up the ars
Sad but true !      
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:41:36 PM by moot »

Offline rico sorda

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 04:38:44 PM »
I look forward to hearing ben shenton,s report on monday he is on bbc radio jersey monday morning...

The matter is not closed its only just starting

rs

rogueelement

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2009, 06:34:50 PM »
If SSS had broke this on his blog he would have probably been called insane again...

This Council of ministers with there co's are shafting us they think we are all idiots.. TLS is C/Minister  in name only christ even Jimmy P went in the end and he didn't have lost millions hanging over his head..

This is why i think our government is capable of anything including the covering up of Child Abuse i really do..

Just like dropped cases, i suppose kicking out the chief minister is not in the publics interest because i bet ian black said im going nowhere because its the minister who falls on his sword.

i cant wait to see how our local media finds the truth

rs

Well perhaps if SSS spent some time looking at matters like this instead of running a one man kangaroo court , we all might have a little more respect for him.As it is he is just peeing me off on a daily basis with his asinine "Strasbourg here we come" drivel. As if Strasbourg does not have slightly more important matters to attend to than the ravings of the only person marching in step in the SOJ.
sorry Rico , Strasbourg?? maybe before his 70th birthday , it really does have some very exacting requirements for submissions.