Author Topic: Jersey Planning department, Who are they working for ?  (Read 22842 times)

Offline shortport

Re: Jersey Planning department, Who are they working for ?
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2013, 12:40:41 AM »
Love that Hitler spoof-brilliant.

Offline Fritz

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2013, 06:18:29 AM »
Guernsey,s construction industry is booming. They are importing labour from Jersey!!!!

Offline boatyboy

« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2015, 12:04:43 AM »
It is looking like the conspiracy theorists were right, Minister for planning ( or the new make over name of Minister for the environment ) is the chosen one to make Jersey an evergrowing concrete jungle. In my opinion this is just plain big and ugly

http://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2015/04/17/jerseys-version-of-the-shard-environment-minister-outlines-vision-for-landmark-office-tower

BB
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 12:23:27 AM by boatyboy »

Offline shortport

« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2015, 01:10:53 AM »
Seems like he's turning out worse than cohen.More intent on pleasing wealthy tax dodging immigrants and finance and big developers than anything that once made Jersey special.One thing that did please me recently was the new owners of the large property at Devils Hole who rejected the modern glass box already passed by planning in favour of something much more traditional and fitting.If only planning would stop being impressed by the crap modern 'copy and paste' architecture and favour new builds with a more timeless appearance.

Offline ageofaquarius

« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2015, 04:54:20 PM »
Looks like a huge cigarette butt - or a leftover from Gas place. Ugly and unnecessary and in poor taste. 

But thats just my opinion!