Author Topic: SENATOR STUART SYVRET  (Read 92503 times)

Offline man in the street

Re: SENATOR STUART SYVRET
« Reply #555 on: November 07, 2015, 01:10:48 AM »
I have been waiting for mr power to speak his mind on the whole sorry tale.
Just shows what a banana republic this place is .
 And the shows not over yet.

Online Fritz

« Reply #556 on: November 07, 2015, 01:15:19 AM »
Would like to see Syvret throw his hat back in the ring now that what he was saying all along has,"Officially", come to light.

Offline man in the street

« Reply #557 on: November 07, 2015, 01:45:17 AM »
He would get my vote.
I can still remember the morning that I was eating breakfast in India with. A bunch of Brits.
And the  headlines emerged world wide on sky tv.
Jersey care home abuse.
And then at a later date .
 The cameras  and sound still rolling ,walker  went on at syvret about shafting jersey.
The interveiw that went on and quickly came to a end when. Syvret walked in ,  and they left , dismantling the proppaganda flags. With the states of jersey on .
 I think that was st martins. Parish hall .

Offline boatyboy

« Reply #558 on: November 07, 2015, 02:58:51 AM »

Agreed man in the street,

There is more honesty and commitment and brains in Stuart Syvrets left foot then the whole of the  …   present council of ministers.

In saying that, he is like a pit bull and will not put up with bull shit, even if the Chief Minister or treasury minister is speaking it.

A true son of Jersey and it's people,

Thats why they are afraid of him.

bb

Offline ageofaquarius

« Reply #559 on: November 07, 2015, 03:02:35 AM »
I was delighted to read the JEP front page tonight with Powell saying exactly what Stuart said eons ago.  At last some truths may come out, but why havent' they asked Stuart on stage. I'm sure he has plenty to say. 

Offline boatyboy

« Reply #560 on: November 07, 2015, 06:44:14 PM »
Would like to see Syvret throw his hat back in the ring now that what he was saying all along has,"Officially", come to light.

Never going to happen Fritz,

By taking out a super injunction secret court case and then presenting him with the court costs of thousands,which he cannot afford to pay,  he can no longer stand for public office even if he wanted to. If you remember he argued what he did was in the public interest, an argument the court obviously did not accept. He was prosecuted under a strange interpretation of data protection by Emma Martin which was all funded by the tax payer. Not one of the four witnesses took out a civil action against him which would admittedly meant spending their own money.

The reporter sheik who was found to be an unsound witness in the UK has all cases reviewed so his evidence can be tested. This of course should happen in Jersey, but nobody's holding their breath.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/dec/04/fake-sheik-mazher-mahmood-cases-reviewed-cps

One of the witnesses named in the secret court case and named in the houses of Parliament known as Jon Howarth, found guilty of using the telecoms system to make death threats against friends of Stuart Syvret and then after appearing as one of the ( not secret ) secret witnesses in the Syvret trial went on at a later date to maliciously verbally abuse Rico Sorda's family and was recorded doing so. The police did not bother to investigate although fully informed.

This unsavoury and lacking character was felt by the data protection head Ema Martin obviously from advice by Jersey's judiciary, to use his services as one of four witnesses against Syvret whom had written about him in detail on his blog and was accused by Mr Howarth, as reason for removal from his job. Two other witnesses have also questionable pasts but this did not stop a Government department from taking Syvret to court and using their testimonies ( which are secret and not in the public domain ) to have him convicted slammed in prison and bankrupted.

Bankrupts on Jersey are not allowed to stand for public office including standing for the States.

Jon Haworths earlier ( he was later used as a witness in a trial against Syvret ) death threats have been captured, thanks to Ian Evan's - just click on link

Anonymous April 09, 2012 4:27 p.m.

Very telling how this halfwit mentions both Data Protection and the Police without fear like he's being protected ?

http://therightofreply.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/another-reminder-of-jerseys-freaks.html

BB
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 07:12:52 PM by boatyboy »

Offline boatyboy

« Reply #561 on: July 04, 2017, 02:56:41 PM »

It appears that Stuart Syvret was right;

The public appear also to see that now see comments in the JEP,

http://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2017/07/03/breaking-children-may-still-be-at-risk-panel-concludes-in-damning-report/

bb

Offline gladiator

« Reply #562 on: July 09, 2017, 12:50:48 AM »
Ex Senator Syvret’s  interview by JEP published today and really worth a read but unfortunately the full report is not available online without subscription.

Child abuse: The campaign must go on, says ex-Senator

Read more at

http://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2017/07/08/child-abuse-the-campaign-must-go-on-says-ex-senator/#Y9ACyvSEIQUvwGiL.99

Senator Stuart Syvret
Christmas address to States of Jersey

http://freespeechoffshore.nl/stuartsyvretblog/the-speech-the-jersey-parliament-refused-to-hear/

Reading both articles and then Ex Chief minister Frank Walker’s statement who served as CM from 2005 to 2008 in the JEP on 4th July 2017 it just underlines how protected the establishment still feels in order to be able to publically show no remorse of their Jersey Way.

INQUIRY: 'I stand by my decisions,' says Frank Walker

Quote:

“ Says if he had his time again he would also still take steps to remove former Senator Stuart Syvret as Health Minister.”

“he will stand by the decision to suspend ex-police chief Graham Power ‘forever and a day’ despite the Independent Jersey Care Inquiry’s criticism of the way it was handled.”

Read more at

http://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2017/07/04/inquiry-i-stand-by-my-decisions-says-frank-walker/#V5JhObCLO1X2f6Ig.99

Offline Chevalier Blanc

« Reply #563 on: July 10, 2017, 10:22:45 PM »
I await a public apology from the States of Jersey to Stuart Syvret.
Also one from p.bailhache for turning Stuart's microphone off at the Christmas speech.

Offline gladiator

« Reply #564 on: July 11, 2017, 12:53:54 AM »
I totally agree with you, Chevalier Blanc, and it should go further as Stuart Syvret lost his job, was made bankrupt and exploited by the Jersey 's establishment, judiciary and so called accredited Jersey media, just for standing up for the abused child victims and other vulnerable people utterly failed by Jersey's insitutions labelled now the cooperate parents. It is also worth mentioning how the Pitmans were badly mistreated.

Online Fritz

« Reply #565 on: July 12, 2017, 12:25:30 AM »
He made too many enemies in high places including property developers who had other politicians, "In their pockets".