Author Topic: Time for Change / Neil McMurray / Rico and the convicted child abuser  (Read 8997 times)

Offline en830

Re: Time for Change / Neil McMurray / Rico and the convicted child abuser
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 06:26:39 PM »
Apparently this conviction is just the tip of the proverbially iceberg.
You can't get good chinese takeout in China and cuban cigars are rationed in Cuba. That's all you need to know about communism

rogueelement

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 07:25:41 AM »
In common with the "Jersey Way" I do not think we should let the truth or evidence get in the way of a good story .I demand a dawn raid , with the seizure and arrest of personal property particularly computers of all the people on that list!
It is a well known fact that birds of a feather flock together and that there is seldom smoke without fire! Eh!

ole razzy

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 11:11:32 AM »
Dear oh dear Forest. What a spiteful and vindictive post. And one that is so tragically lacking in practical knowledge of how the nomination paper actually works.

Your post suggests that every nominator would be required to run a criminal check on every one else who has signed that paper. This is quite impossible, vastly time consuming and probably not compliant with data protection law. Even in court a jury is not allowed to be made aware of the person being prosectued's previous convictions. It was only after Vandenborn had recently been convicted of sexual offences was Advocate Stephen Baker able to disclose his past form to the courtroom.

And what if Enrico Sorda had been the first person to sign Le Cornu's nomination paper? This would clearly mean he would not neccesarily have any idea about who else Le Cornu might approach.

If you want to flick a bit of poo about for a cheap laugh then your only target here is Le Cornu himself. I'm afraid you've made yourself look rather silly again old boy. Tut tut.

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 12:06:10 PM »
Dear oh dear Forest. What a spiteful and vindictive post. And one that is so tragically lacking in practical knowledge of how the nomination paper actually works.

Your post suggests that every nominator would be required to run a criminal check on every one else who has signed that paper. This is quite impossible, vastly time consuming and probably not compliant with data protection law. Even in court a jury is not allowed to be made aware of the person being prosectued's previous convictions. It was only after Vandenborn had recently been convicted of sexual offences was Advocate Stephen Baker able to disclose his past form to the courtroom.

And what if Enrico Sorda had been the first person to sign Le Cornu's nomination paper? This would clearly mean he would not neccesarily have any idea about who else Le Cornu might approach.

If you want to flick a bit of poo about for a cheap laugh then your only target here is Le Cornu himself. I'm afraid you've made yourself look rather silly again old boy. Tut tut.

Life IS such a box of chocolates!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incredible_Edibles

Don Lusk would just turn in his grave!
!dereggub si draobyek ym kniht I

Forest

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 05:28:35 PM »
Spiteful and vindictive. Good God, take some time to look at the history of posts on either Syvret's or 'The Voice' blogs. I assume you can't have been a regular reader or contributor to these sites if you sensibilities are offended so easily. Alternatively, you, or friends of yours, can't have been subject to their 'comments' at some point. If you had, you might see things slightly differently. 

If you honestly can't see any issue with some of those idiots appearing on the nomination paper, whether knowingly, or by accident, along with a convicted child abuser, having spent so much time over the last few years portraying themselves as paragons of child protection, then your mind is so closed,there is little I can do to enlighten you. It's strange that if they are entirely innocent victims of circumstance, that not one of them has chosen to confront the issue on their blogs.

F:@k them. If they can't take spite and vindictiveness, they should have spent the last few years doing something constructive like working, rather than spending their time spreading their deluded messages of hate. They are lucky so far to have got away with only a verbal retort.

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 07:33:34 PM »
Oh dear Forest, you are so like the Character in Forest Gump it's not true!
I happen to know certainly two of the people you refer to and I as one of the world's worst cynics of lazy people can assure you that they are extremely industrious and productive.

Are you sure your'e not a real local " kept in the dark and fed on bullsh!t" like a mushroom??

jackoneill

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2010, 07:11:51 AM »
Spiteful and vindictive. Good God, take some time to look at the history of posts on either Syvret's or 'The Voice' blogs. I assume you can't have been a regular reader or contributor to these sites if you sensibilities are offended so easily. Alternatively, you, or friends of yours, can't have been subject to their 'comments' at some point. If you had, you might see things slightly differently. 

If you honestly can't see any issue with some of those idiots appearing on the nomination paper, whether knowingly, or by accident, along with a convicted child abuser, having spent so much time over the last few years portraying themselves as paragons of child protection, then your mind is so closed,there is little I can do to enlighten you. It's strange that if they are entirely innocent victims of circumstance, that not one of them has chosen to confront the issue on their blogs.

F:@k them. If they can't take spite and vindictiveness, they should have spent the last few years doing something constructive like working, rather than spending their time spreading their deluded messages of hate. They are lucky so far to have got away with only a verbal retort.

Like I said Forest, everyone has 20-20 hindsight, for all we know some of the people posting on here could be criminals - it might be a lot easier if we could all read minds but it aint gonna happen. Obviously pedos are going to try to divert suspicion from their way by pretending to care about children, it is only wrong to have trusted them in retrospect - I didn't see you objecting at the time.

Jack

rogueelement

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2010, 08:00:28 AM »
Forest makes a fine point though , we have all had to suffer name calling at the hands of the deluded few and it is quite ironic that some of them are aligned with a convicted child molester on a nomination paper. Having said that , I have nothing but respect for Rico in particular , who has shown an ability for research and pure hard work which I can only admire.
So fair play to Forest , he is entitled to his opinion and it is as I said quite ironic,although hardly of serious note.

ole razzy

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2010, 02:56:59 PM »

Ooohhh get you Forest! Chase me.

I read the blogs. And as regular posters who know me personally will be able to tell you I have been 'outed' on the SSS blog purely by virtue of the fact that I am a member of PJ. Similalry the mother of my child has had her name up in lights on the same blog for some time now. So no I am not easily offended and dont see things slightly differently as a result. Shit happens. Your attempt to discredit enrico and vfc simply by nomination paper association is purile and totally transparent.

He wasn't a convicted 'child abuser' when he signed the nomination paper. The case was in court last week. Sheesh!

Attaboy. Attaboy! Up at em Forest. Saving Private Ryan? You insinuate a threat of physical violence on a thread about abuse. Classic!
PS – Last time I checked Enrico did have a job.   

Offline Dylan

• HELP!
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2010, 03:37:46 PM »
Res Where are you dammit when you're needed?

Get the Toyota tooled up, locked an' loaded, some insurgent's have got their moral compasses pointing in the wrong direction!

AAAALVIIIN!!

jackoneill

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2010, 09:59:44 AM »
Forest makes a fine point though , we have all had to suffer name calling at the hands of the deluded few and it is quite ironic that some of them are aligned with a convicted child molester on a nomination paper. Having said that , I have nothing but respect for Rico in particular , who has shown an ability for research and pure hard work which I can only admire.
So fair play to Forest , he is entitled to his opinion and it is as I said quite ironic,although hardly of serious note.

I suppose it's just I'm a little uncomfortable with the idea that working with a criminal makes other people guilty by association, like I said i'm sure you guys may well have known people who later on turned out to be rotten eggs - the failing is with their character for committing the crimes, not yours for not being psychic!

Offline ageofaquarius

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2010, 09:01:02 PM »
What pisses me off is this guy (who I worked with 29 years ago!!) had the authority to audit others! What he had done before was in the public domain then. He was a bully and each time he entered the room used to smack me round the back of the head with a rolled up newspaper or shake down a wet brolly over me.

They say there is no God, well I'm turning all religious now because believe me I prayed for him to get his comeuppance!

Just like to say Dylan glad to hear justice has been done, sounds a real shit.

Offline en830

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 06:10:14 PM »
I worked with the chap who killed himself in La Moye a couple of years ago while being detained on charges of grooming young boys. Up until that point no one had any idea he was doing this and to those of us who knew him he was a great guy to be around.
You can't get good chinese takeout in China and cuban cigars are rationed in Cuba. That's all you need to know about communism

jackoneill

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2010, 10:17:08 AM »
I worked with the chap who killed himself in La Moye a couple of years ago while being detained on charges of grooming young boys. Up until that point no one had any idea he was doing this and to those of us who knew him he was a great guy to be around.

I remember he was so "overcome" with remorse he decided to try to kill himself. a shame that his horror at such a crime didn't lead him to attempt suicide immediately after the terrible deed - that or not committing the crime in the first place!!!

Jack

ole razzy

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2010, 11:15:20 AM »

Yeah but dont tell that to Forest. He'll have you on the sex offenders register quicker than larger turns to piss. Just because you knew him!